Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames New Loot Boxes, Minor Parkour Changes and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Username:
Lolguy376​

Suggestion:
New Loot Boxes, Minor Parkour Changes and More!​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone, i am pretty sure everyone is familiar with the current mystery boxes, let's talk about them before getting into the suggestion.
Loot boxes are something that you can get from Skywars and Bedwars games, they can get you cosmetics. But the thing is that some people would keep on getting the same exact cosmetics no matter if you have like 10-15 for example. So why not add something that is called Ranked Mystery Boxes?

The purpose of the ranked mystery boxes should be so that they will guarantee you a cosmetic that is for a certain rank and below for example. They should be named just like the Ranks that there are currently on here!

Vip Mystery Box will be available for people who have Vip and above, and will guarantee you cosmetics that are available for this rank, and oftenly will have cosmetics that are available for unranked players, it's rarity should be same as a Epic Mystery Box.
It should also be available in the monthly deliveries alongside with the other loot boxes that are currently there

Elite Mystery Box will be available for people who have Elite and above, and will guarantee you cosmetics that are available for this rank, sometimes it will contain cosmetics that are available for Vip and Unranked players, it's rarity will be the same as a Unique Mystery Box
It should also be available in the monthly deliveries, replacing the 2 Unique Mystery Boxes with the 1 Elite and 1 Unique one

Titan Mystery Box will be available for people who have Titan and above, and will guarantee you cosmetics that are available for this rank, oftenly will contain cosmetics that are available for Elite, and sometimes for Vip and Unranked players, it's rarity will be the same as a Crazy Mystery Box.
Will also be available in the monthly deliveries, replacing
1 Crazy Mystery Box (1 will be available dw)

Champion Mystery Box will be available for people who have Champion and above, and will guarantee you cosmetics that are available for this rank, oftenly will contain cosmetics that are available for Titan and Elite, and sometimes for Vip and Unranked, it's rarity will be the same as a Godly Loot Box.
Will be available only in the Monthly Champion Deliveries (1 Mystery Box)

Automatically disable fly when in parkour

Self explanatory, automatically disable it so people don't by accident fly.

EXPECT MORE IN THE FUTURE!!!

Reason(s):
New mystery boxes could potentially be useful for ranked players so they dont keep on getting duplicate cosmetics

Reason was already stated for automatically disabling fly when in parkour​

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
forgot to mention, dont downvote target this suggestion like a child 🤡

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
so i want to tell u that i dont hate u but i hate your suggestion cuz every box u mantioned most of them for ranked players only but if u played pika before as a unrank player u will notice 90% of box are only for rank players only rank players can open them and there r only 10% of boxes that we can open adding most of boxes for ranked players is not a good idea so dont suggeste this again

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
most of them for ranked players only but if u played pika before as a unrank player
so what? i dont have a rank, but i have experience as a ranked player, since i have iron on jartex
so dont suggeste this again
what you want me to suggest 10 more times?
u will notice 90% of box are only for rank players
what would it make you happy if i suggested Unranked Mystery Boxes?

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
and as always, nobody listening to me (small note to b1ueray, im not talking to you)

every goddamn one of you, has to downvote target me, its a literal suggestion, stop wasting your life by downvote targeting me and grow the fck up. every fcking one of you has to downvote target me only because im hated on a different fcking server, and knows how i act. anything i make gets fcking downvote targeted up my a$, what the fck is the point of saying this when nobody will learn? i can literally bring up the list i made on jartex because this happened, and i can guess that none of you gives a absolute fck about what im writing, idk whats wrong with everyone and allowing stuff such as harassment, downvote targeting, targeting ingame but yall have lost it, both jartex and pika
now just a small note for staffs that possibly read this
other people were also bypassing swearing, so dont think abt punishing me if everyone else was allowed to do so

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
and as always, nobody listening to me (small note to b1ueray, im not talking to you)

every goddamn one of you, has to downvote target me, its a literal suggestion, stop wasting your life by downvote targeting me and grow the fck up. every fcking one of you has to downvote target me only because im hated on a different fcking server, and knows how i act. anything i make gets fcking downvote targeted up my a$, what the fck is the point of saying this when nobody will learn? i can literally bring up the list i made on jartex because this happened, and i can guess that none of you gives a absolute fck about what im writing, idk whats wrong with everyone and allowing stuff such as harassment, downvote targeting, targeting ingame but yall have lost it, both jartex and pika
now just a small note for staffs that possibly read this
other people were also bypassing swearing, so dont think abt punishing me if everyone else was allowed to do so
i want to tell u that i dont even know u then why the f should i target u and downvote u cuz i dont even know u that was my honest review so dont be mad

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
so what? i dont have a rank, but i have experience as a ranked player, since i have iron on jartex

.LOL experoence if u had an experience u would never suggest this cuz if u see most of them are really for ranked players let me clear u elite boxes for elite or above titan boxes for titan or above godly boxes for vip and u still say that u r experience

M

Master_Tamer_

@Lolguy376
0 typing in white?
people who dosent have dark mode enabled cant read your message entirely and it just seems as a mess of colored words
1 stop acting like a kid
if you have b1ueray has an honest opinion and i also feel the same way so no need to target him for your anger on someother network

2 jartex?
it doesnt matter if you were hated on jartex thats not the reason for downvote the reason for the downvote is you suggestion itself most of the forum members here might not be on jartex forums or may not even be aware of you and if people target you there it would have been for a reason in jartex forums there are rules that should be maintained you should report player on their forums

3begging for upvotes?
this type of behavior shows that the suggestion made is for own personal benefit not for the benefit of the server so yes it should be downvoted anger or frustration is just a way to cover that people will only upvote the posts which they feel like doing as you can make any suggestion that you feel like making

4experience of ranked player on other network?
that sounds absurd and childish pika is a different network than other so having a rank here and justifying for it is fine . you are asking something for the playerbase you are not even part of? so selfish looks like begging ref to 3

about the suggestion
yes they should reduce the item drops when the items are already obtained but adding additional boxes for ranked people is no no as mentioned by b1ueray there is a much shorter community of ranked player as there is as compared to unranked players adding more boxes sounds so pay to win tho the changes are cosmetic but still

6traget downvote?
such a child if you are responsible player you should have read https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/ it clearly mentions at the end ' . The PikaNetwork management will always be the final call on a suggestion no matter what feedback it received.

7be responsible
hey mate you are here from before i even joined so read the rule before doing anything

8to others
no need to hate this person i have already said whats needed

Last edited by a moderator:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Ig there is a really great conversation going on, dont mind me just say -1. From what I see, the ranked boxes are just the same as the normal mystery boxes. It wont and cant guarantee people not getting the same thing all over again. Furthermore, the loot from the boxes got buffed already from the last map update. I personally dont see a need in adding another type of loot box primarily for donators and is just the same as other loot boxes.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Lolguy376,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.