Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice New gamemodes should be added in practice pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetOnion

Banned
Minecraft Username:
_AtomicPvP_​

Suggestion:
New gamemodes should be added in practice pvp​

Detailed description:
New game modes should be added in practice pvp like

1. ender pearl combat (no damages are dealt) : where both players are given a kb stick (stick with knockback 1 enchantment), 10 ender pearls (with 2 second refresh time) and 64 blocks. Their motive is to knockback the opponent to void where they can prevent it by teleporting through ender pearl. Whatever blocks are placed in-game will break after a particular time.​
  2. cobweb rush (no damages are dealt) : where both players are given 32 cobwebs and 1 kb stick ( stick with knockback 1 enchantment). There is a zone which will start shrinking after 30 seconds. Their goal is to survive longer than their opponent​
  3. Block race : where both players are given unlimited blocks. There "checkpoint"s and an "end" named pressure plates located on 64 block far islands. both players have to compete and go to the end before the enemy goes​

Reason(s):
I suggested to add new gamemodes in practice pvp because there are only a few modes in practice pvp and a person can get bored easily.​

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
+1.
I have played these gamemodes in other servers and they are super fun. I would love if they will add them into pika.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello SweetOnion,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and some of it has been implemented!
  • Pearl fight has been added
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.