Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars NEW - Bedwars Ideas

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
NEW - Bedwars Ideas​

Detailed description:
I think Bedwars is quite lacking its own content, with no new items, and no new traps. It's quite boring now because the strategies for approaching each base and how to counter enemies are almost always the same. And to solve that, I have made up some interesting ideas to make it more fun and intense. Such as new items and traps.

NEW TRAP - Scorching Aura
  • Scorching Aura is a new Bedwars trap that inflicts Flames on enemies who entered your base for 5 seconds. While your enemies are burning, all allies that are at the base will be granted Fire Resistance for 5 seconds in case close contact with burning enemies might burn you too.
  • Price for Solo & Doubles Bedwars - 2 Diamond
    Price for Triplets & Quadruples Bedwars - 5 Diamond
NEW TRAP - Bedmites Infestation
  • The idea came from @cabbageookie ( https://pika-network.net/threads/infested-stone-blocks.240087/ ), I make some changes to it. Bedmites Infestation is a new trap that will summon several amounts of silverfish when enemies break a block from your bed defense, the radius for the silverfish to hide in the blocks is around 6x6x6. The amount of silverfish that will spawn at the base depends on the gamemode played by the player.

• Solo Bedwars - 2 Silverfish
    Doubles Bedwars - 3 Silverfish
    Triplets Bedwars - 4 Silverfish
    Quadruples Bedwars - 6 Silverfish

• Price for Solo & Doubles Bedwars - 3 Diamond
    Price for Triplets & Quadruples Bedwars - 6 Diamond
NEW ITEM - Enchanted Milk Bucket
  • Enchanted Milk Bucket is a new Counter Offensive item that removes debuffs inflicted by traps. It will only remove the following traps' debuffs.

• Escape Room | Blindness debuff
    Show Me Your Hands | Mining Fatigue debuff
    Scorching Aura | Burning debuff

• Bedmites Infestation doesn't count as a debuff. Debuff is counted as potions effects.

• Price for this item - 8 Golden Ingot
NEW ITEM - Splash Potion Of Fire Resistance
  • I don't think I need any explanation for this one, you'll know what it was used for. The potion effects will last for 15 seconds.

• Price for this item - 3 Golden Ingot
NEW ITEM - Resurrection Locket
  • Resurrection Locket is a special armor piece that is only one-time use. Upon buying this item, a leather tunic with any protection level will be replaced with a golden chestplate with Protection I. If a player dies with this armor equipped, the player will respawn without a 5-second respawn countdown and will respawn with Absorption I and Resistance I for 15 seconds.

• Price for this item - 2 Emeralds

Reason(s):

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
Great Suggestion! Pretty sure you just combined your old suggestions xd

Silver Wing

The Pika
Well uh... idk, Neutral for now
Scorching Aura
I guess its an unique idea, but 5 seconds is way too long

Bedmites Infestation
Thnx, I will hate it
Especially 6 silverfish in 4s, when you are trying to break the bed while 4 other players are trying to mount you

Enchanted Milk Bucket
I'm not against it.... but this seems oddly familiar

Splash Potion of Fire Resistance
No, like srsly, I dont know what will be the use of this except trying to avoid Scorching Aura... but u can also use Milk for that (and the milk also neutralizes other effects)

Resurrection Locket
That's hella OP and hella cheap

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
prices could be adjusted, but this is overall a pretty great way to spice up the game!
that’s an upvote from me, +1

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I like this suggestion it’s a +1 from me, make changes to the prices a little bit

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
NEW - Bedwars Ideas

Detailed description:
I think Bedwars is quite lacking its own content, with no new items, and no new traps. It's quite boring now because the strategies for approaching each base and how to counter enemies are almost always the same. And to solve that, I have made up some interesting ideas to make it more fun and intense. Such as new items and traps.

NEW TRAP - Scorching Aura

• Scorching Aura is a new Bedwars trap that inflicts Flames on enemies who entered your base for 5 seconds. While your enemies are burning, all allies that are at the base will be granted Fire Resistance for 5 seconds in case close contact with burning enemies might burn you too.
  • Price for Solo & Doubles Bedwars - 2 Diamond
    Price for Triplets & Quadruples Bedwars - 5 Diamond

NEW TRAP - Bedmites Infestation

• The idea came from @cabbageookie ( https://pika-network.net/threads/infested-stone-blocks.240087/ ), I make some changes to it. Bedmites Infestation is a new trap that will summon several amounts of silverfish when enemies break a block from your bed defense, the radius for the silverfish to hide in the blocks is around 6x6x6. The amount of silverfish that will spawn at the base depends on the gamemode played by the player.

• Solo Bedwars - 2 Silverfish
    Doubles Bedwars - 3 Silverfish
    Triplets Bedwars - 4 Silverfish
    Quadruples Bedwars - 6 Silverfish

• Price for Solo & Doubles Bedwars - 3 Diamond
    Price for Triplets & Quadruples Bedwars - 6 Diamond

NEW ITEM - Enchanted Milk Bucket

• Enchanted Milk Bucket is a new Counter Offensive item that removes debuffs inflicted by traps. It will only remove the following traps' debuffs.

• Escape Room | Blindness debuff
    Show Me Your Hands | Mining Fatigue debuff
    Scorching Aura | Burning debuff

• Bedmites Infestation doesn't count as a debuff. Debuff is counted as potions effects.

• Price for this item - 8 Golden Ingot

NEW ITEM - Splash Potion Of Fire Resistance

• I don't think I need any explanation for this one, you'll know what it was used for. The potion effects will last for 15 seconds.

• Price for this item - 3 Golden Ingot

NEW ITEM - Resurrection Locket

• Resurrection Locket is a special armor piece that is only one-time use. Upon buying this item, a leather tunic with any protection level will be replaced with a golden chestplate with Protection I. If a player dies with this armor equipped, the player will respawn without a 5-second respawn countdown and will respawn with Absorption I and Resistance I for 15 seconds.

• Price for this item - 2 Emeralds

Reason(s):
Nc

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Well uh... idk, Neutral for now
Scorching Aura
I guess its an unique idea, but 5 seconds is way too long

Bedmites Infestation
Thnx, I will hate it
Especially 6 silverfish in 4s, when you are trying to break the bed while 4 other players are trying to mount you

Enchanted Milk Bucket
I'm not against it.... but this seems oddly familiar

Splash Potion of Fire Resistance
No, like srsly, I dont know what will be the use of this except trying to avoid Scorching Aura... but u can also use Milk for that (and the milk also neutralizes other effects)

Resurrection Locket
That's hella OP and hella cheap
Well if you don't have bed the Resurrection Locket will not work