Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Need a HACK DETECTOR!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProGamer8

nearly every match i play there is a hacker and i just cant play correctly. I dont have any fun and plus there is no /report command for players, like seriously!!
we need that so that all hacking will stop and everybody could have fun playing and can enjoy. I have quit sky wars because of this and will not play it until we have all of this. Thank You and please fix this.

-_-

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
/report can be abused. The staff are aware of the hackers there. Also, many of them resigned because of the new update our owner has made. Don't worry, Yoeri (Owner) is adding about 20 staffs within this month. The only way you can help them is by reporting with proof by clicking this link: https://pika-network.net/banreport/

linkattack

Whats the point if all you get is hackers messing up your fun. Its sad.

Kreyta

Banned
Man Those hackers gottta stop

they freaking suck and they gain nothing when they hack

nd618

Supporter
Anticheat , anticheat program was suggested recently but denied because it cost money . Only thing that can be done is to take anticheat from factions ...It detect hacks very well then kicks player from the server .

SladeRz

Anticheat , anticheat program was suggested recently but denied because it cost money . Only thing that can be done is to take anticheat from factions ...It detect hacks very well then kicks player from the server .
Yes but all anti-cheats have their pros and cons, and this is where the new staff come in.
I'm sure Dutch will figure out something. :)

SwirlyDF

Yes but all anti-cheats have their pros and cons, and this is where the new staff come in.
I'm sure Dutch will figure out something. :)

Yea... Dutch has been and always been working hard to get the anti-cheat program running.

Laith_129

Pika Member
I do not like playing with hackers but I hope there are many staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.