Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

name glitch

bratphobic

Pika Lover
hi im not sure if this is a well known glitch and this happens to other players but, i noticed in skywars that when i get a kill. it never says my username? it always displays the user was killed by themselves? sometimes even when people kill me it says i was killed by myself as well. sometimes i find it annoying to not have my name broadcasted, i’ve tried re logging, etc. but nothing has seemed to fix the issue. id love some assistance (: thank u! - bratphobic

Verseluft

Great Reporter
hi im not sure if this is a well known glitch and this happens to other players but, i noticed in skywars that when i get a kill. it never says my username? it always displays the user was killed by themselves? sometimes even when people kill me it says i was killed by myself as well. sometimes i find it annoying to not have my name broadcasted, i’ve tried re logging, etc. but nothing has seemed to fix the issue. id love some assistance (: thank u! - bratphobic
Hello,

It is a known bug, That was “fixed” multiple times but it still appears in-game.
Source: #changelog Pikanetwork discord.

OP
OP
bratphobic

bratphobic

Pika Lover
Hello,

It is a known bug, That was “fixed” multiple times but it still appears in-game.
Source: #changelog Pikanetwork discord.
yea a bug wasn’t fixed if it is still occuring… i’d love to see it taken care of. theres a lot of bugs and plug-ins that arent configured, the dev’s have a lot of work lol