Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Hello guys,

This topic will be about how I came here.

So it first started when I downloaded minecraft when it was version 1.4.7, and on that version I started playing on a very little server with 30 players.

I quit that server and I started playing other games like battlefield and call of duty. I really enjoyed that until I decided to change stuff because it made big impact on my life because I was very busy with it and I came in online tournaments which after a time became annoying.

I started playing minecraft again and on pikacraft on the kit-pvp server where I made friends.

But that was for a little period because guildcraft (no advertising) was bigger and better at that time so I moved to that server where I became very active on the server and forums and I decided to apply as mod and after a little period I got accepted as mod (on gc it's the opposite of pikacraft first mod then helper) I was very active and after a time of 1 year I got helper which was nice. The head-admin was somehow getting annoyed by my behaviour so he started trolling and annoying me with like banning me from ts3. We had a little fight what cost my staff rank and I left gc at that time.

Then I looked for a little community because a little community is always better and I found the old server of Yoeri called titancore, which was nice I made an staff app and the head-admin from then said it was very nice (jos) but I went on a long vacation and I forgot that application, after my vacation I looked and saw that Yoeri bought this server.

My road to staff became after I decided to became staff because I was very active and helpful so I said why not + my previous experience would do it.

After this you probably know, I got accepted and after that promoted to moderator.

Now I am here and fully moderating the server and helping people there way out.

Thanks for reading my story,

TheEpicKiller

Like if you got impressed :p

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
I didn't read it. Still will rate it 5/7 for being a story. Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.