Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

Rare Pika
Hello everyone. I may be known to you as your Admin on Pika-Network, some of you might remember me as your Helper. I started off on Kit-PvP. As the title says I resigned as an Admin. I feel there is a lot of change happening to Pika and I'm still stuck in 2013 and in the old days. I'm not ready for it and miss the old days. Another reason is the new management being put into place. it's a huge issue that has affected a good amount of this team.

I will miss everyone in this team. I have gone through every promotion, every demotion, the darkness and the times of light in this Network, and I have to say I'd go over it again. From the RyanK incident to the staff team rioting. I'll miss it all haha. Thank you to everyone, you've all been a huge contribution to my journey on Pika-Network, but this is where it ends, sometimes we need to move on in life, Minecraft isn't forever, especially other games.

What will happen to me now? I'll be involved in pvp networks and hcf networks. It's a possibility I might apply with my high knowledge of hacks and decent knowledge of screensharing.

I'd like to thank these people.

@xXBeastLordXx : Damn my niglet, I would've recommended you for a promo, but Jasper isn't here and I didn't think I'd go down like this. But bro you've been there from when I was a member on every Pika server to me donating on Kit-PvP and Factions to me getting Helper. I remember coming up with the name Beasty <3. We'll stay in touch for sure. meet up with me one day. I'm going to Texas this year fool.

@Thav01: Thav you probably wouldn't read this but you are a great friend I see you like the brother I never had. Although you moved on from Minecraft I hope you hit me up on Skype sometime <3. Love you.

@MrHelloMan999: Haha one of the closest I've been with in this team. The first hello you gave to me on factions when you were that diamond rank, to the goodbye you gave me when you left as a Head-Admin. Also a great brother you are to me. One of my best friends on this server <3. Love you.

@PizzaMC: Damn Pizza remember us waiting all those days and weeks for Boris to promote us? xD. Those are small moments that have brought us up as some of the oldest admins. You made up this server and Creative. You are the light too it, but since Pika is going down I think you'll do just fine on other servers. Stay in touch bro <3

@TheBearKingHD: Remember me warning you? and /killing you xD. I didn't think I'd have such a friendship with someone across the world from me. But you've been a big influence in this team and have giving a lot of people the trust they needed. You have a good staff career ahead of you in Minecraft. The +1 I gave you was more than deserved.

@Seedeath700: You probably won't see this but you are the reason I even got Helper. You'd work your ass off to get Boris on TeamSpeak to promote me, you tried your best but the fool wouldn't stay on long enough lol. Thanks man <3. Love you Seedy.

@frenchfrygod: yo the first +1 on my Helper application. Definitely on of my og boys, we'll be in touch for a while, although a lot of the staff hate you I've always loved you <3.

@Kaylaaa: You won't see this since you left Pika and probably moved on with life, but you were always a kind member of this team and always made me feel welcome, even when I used my mic. Thank you <3.

@Younger: Another one of my +1's that was well deserved. we'll be doing hcf together <3. Do good as a Mod my man <3.

@DutchSmash Damn bro I remember when you were making 30 false bans and people wanted you demoted lol. Now you are screensharing and were a Manager of Pika-Network. You would've taking the server far. Thanks for all man, stay in touch. Love you

@muddle2: Muddle I wouldn't forget you <3. You a real savage and always hooked me up with Ulti kits on kit pvp. I remember I wasted $5 to buy you coal rank xD. I know we haven't talked much but you one of my og boys <3. Love you.

@XTheYo: TheYo another fool that got promoted when Yoeri took office. Real Admin that stood up for what he wanted to say. You gotta pay the price for it lmao. Stay in touch. Love you <3

@KayleeeSea: Kaylee, you brought me on Survival and I actually liked it, you were a big introduction for me in the Survival world. I met a lot of new friends there too that will last a lifetime. Love you <3

@Cloudz: I remember abusing you on OP Facs. You are a good mod and a good at catching hacks. Hope you stay. Love <3

@RyanK: Bottom list here but even after you denied me, it sparked something that made me work harder. And here I am leaving my legacy, thanks man. Much love.

I'd like to call out every pvp server and non pvp server that supported me throughout my time on Pika. I will never forget any of you. This is where I started, and this is where I end. Definitely a sad day for this Network, this was my home away from home. When I was getting bullied, I'd come here, when I was depressed I'd come here. When I was abandoned I'd come here, when I was beat, I'd come here. My life is better than ever now, and I am happy to say Pika has been a big part of it. I won't ever forget the memories here and this entire team that helped me from dark moments. Thank you everyone. FuckTheNewManagement.

I just want to say for my final message that if the staff team comes together, I'm even talking about @Helpers. You could slay a lion, you'd be surprised by how powerful you guys really are. Managers and Admins may seem to be the power around here, but you guys make up the server. <3

This is Destruct, signing off...

-DeZzYRevolution.

Last edited:

frenchfrygod

<3 always keep in touch with me. i remember when we'd be so shy about approaching luuk and ryan about staff lol

Davidva

Veteran
Sad to see another staff member goes. Good luck with the rest of your life <3

Hdz7

Veteran
I'm tight because I didn't make the post.. fml

MrHelloMan999

Dessy <3 I miss the old days, you deserved head admin ;-;.. good luck with the future and everything <3

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Damn pika will die :( the best Staffs are quitting ;-;

Well Pika will will still Live!!
Especially The People That still are Hyped About Starting new again
That will bring new ideas or spark new friend ships...
Guys instead of viewing the dark side of this instead lets Focus on the bright side!
New staff, New people, New Games, Better server with better security!
So i ask you.....
Please Dont Leave Let Pika Stay Down forever........ There are people that want to leave But Think about the ones who want to?
What will happen to those Who still are loyal to pika... Like us
I miss the old days.... It was old and Funny :)
Keep the good work going guys Keep it up :)

Pikachu22

Veteran
Dessy, one of the oldest players on Pika.
A great great Admin with endless knowledge and a great friend, we will surely keep in touch ;)
Don't forget to check Skype from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.