Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My key votes (Beurpi / AureoleTritonYT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AureoletritonYT

Hello,
I am french, I use google translation.
My Pseudo IG : Beurpi, AureoleTritonYT.
Since Thursday, June 6, I vote but I do not receive the key votes (I voted 21 times), I would like to know if it's normal, and if I could get them, Thanks in advance.
Good day
Cordialy Beurpi/ AureoleTritonYT

Luppeeyz

Banned
Was your inventory full? It might be dropped cause of full inventory.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Hmmmm, have you ever joined the server before? Or you are joining the server for the first time?

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
Hello,
I am french, I use google translation.
My Pseudo IG : Beurpi, AureoleTritonYT.
Since Thursday, June 6, I vote but I do not receive the key votes (I voted 21 times), I would like to know if it's normal, and if I could get them, Thanks in advance.
Good day
Cordialy Beurpi/ AureoleTritonYT
Hello my friend a system of votes in kitpvp have a problem so , in others minigames you can receive votes.

Thanks for read.

Sotiris718GR

LOCKED 😁

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU FUCKING STUPID STAFF MEMBERS WON'T STOP FUCKING DELETING MY POST BECAUSE YOU SHITHEADS KNOW YOUR SERVER SUCKS DICK SO HARD. FUCK THIS SERVER I LAG LIKE 20 TIMES IN LIKE 5 MINS AND NO DO NOT SAY ITS MY PING I HAVE 23 PING AND ITS JUST THIS SHITTY ASS FUCKING SERVER! FUCK YOU GUYS HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AN ANTICHEAT? YOU REALLY NEED ONE BECAUSE I FOUND 6 FUCKING HACKERS TODAY BECAUSE YOU FUCKING PUSSIES HAVE NO ANTICHEAT SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS FUCKING SERVER BECAUSE FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE CAMPING IN BUILD UHC DUEL FIX YOUR SHITTY ASS FUCKING COCKED SERVER AND FUCK YOU AND EAT MY 29 FEET DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why you swear ?
If you have problem you can stay and talk with staff but if you swear so you are not good person and you have bad picture for community

xlqke

I HATE FUCKING EVEREYONE LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCK ALL OF YOU

xlqke

szfdhdgfhh'lk nrsg[opkrdjg[jkosj;kgjdfogjpr;ijdl;fjgkpord;jifkgseioprhhgiojdrshgjdg;sfgp;rdifgojiroeksrdg

Luppeeyz

Banned
Really a staff to lock this thread. Would be really appreciated if he got banned also

Status
Not open for further replies.