Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My journey to Pika network

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzMonsterPvP

Hi,

I'm iTzMonsterPvP, a minecraft player on the pika network just like most of you reading this. Here, I will tell you about how I found this great server. I may have only started playing Pika craft about 2-3 days ago, but it's better than most premium servers I play on. Enjoy! :).

(Browsing on internet) Hmm, Pika network huh? Sounds like a pretty cool name lemme see the IP.
play.pika-network.net okay and Join Server. So I registered my account and I saw there were lots of cool games to play on it. I started with Skywars, it was a very fun experience but there was some lag but hey, the world ain't fair when it comes to ping :p. Yesterday, I found a fun gamemode called Prison. Prison is where you mine resources and rankup to be Free! (See what I did there ;). I find it very fun also since there are plots and plots is where you have I guess your own territory or area to do your housing in. I am currently rank M and cannot stop playing so hopefully I can get to rank Z soon. If you ever wanna play with me, just come to prison or OP prison and come chat. Occasionally, I'll play on skywars but when it comes to ping, I'm not your guy :/. That's my story on joining Pika craft, I love it!

-iTzMonsterPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.