Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MY FORUMS HISTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey Pikacrafters,

In this thread I`ll you a bit about my history on the forums. Why im doing this is because I just hitted the 1000 forums posts and I realized .... wow this is impressive. That`s why i decided to make this thread.

Forum history:

So I joined the forums on March 10, 2016. I didnt know what the forums was and how to use it. After a few weeks I learned more about the forums and how it works. I started helping people on the forums, and I enjoyed it. I made a lot of friends at the forums. Sadly most of them doesnt play pika anymore because they lost motivation or they where banned. Some of them still play pika or be around here. Personaly I miss the old people that where in the shoutbox making fun and doing crazy to eachother. Thats where the term "APPELSAP MET BACON" is from. In that time is was doing crazy around here and I made a few mistake where im sorry about. This was the moment where the community died. A helper was demoted and blacklisted, another one reported me and another user was blacklisted. After that I didnt know what to do around the forums so i tryed to become helper. I failed aand got banned by someone reporting me with very old proof sending me some bad links. That leads into an instant deny of my application and a two weeks ban of the forums. In the time I was banned I thinked about what happend in the past on the forums. I decided to make a change and doing my best to get a better image on the forums. I started helping people with there issues. This leaded into a new problem. People starts blaming me for post grinding. They where bullying me but wisely I ignored them. This people tryed ones to get me banned with edited proof but Draegoner recorded the shoutbox when I said that they edited too something else. I doesnt remember what he said. After that I helped a lot of people and was very active at the forums. To the day of today im still very active and helping a lot of people. A few weeks ago I got accepted as helper. Today I hitted the 1000 forums and im proud on it. This is kind of my forums history.

Friends:

I`ll do a special thanks to some forum (old) friends:
@DanielUniverse One of my best Pika friends.
@LazyDaisyCrazy Cool girl!
@Fanta tasty soda drink.
@DutchSmash Cool dude. Miss you as staff manager.
@Robin Nijmeijer Awesome dude. Inspiration to apply for helper.
@Red_3 My forum son.
@Mariska miss you as helper.
@WIldTruBlu Awesome dude.
@MODY_10 Miss you.
@xX_GeekGamerPlaysMC_Xx Miss you aswell.
@JustWill Chill relaxed Dutchie ;)
@RockyGaming one of my inspirations to apply.
@XxTheMeteorxX_ friend and inspiration to apply.
@Sorenbrun Friend. You made a beautiful banner for me.
@TheBearKingHD Biggest inspiration to apply.
@GWG_iKnowledge Old friend. Remember the old shoutbo partys.
@BadrYT hold that L
@Younger young man
@DODE New friend.
@ComeAndGetMe Nice guy
@II_DragonBoy_II Boiiii that need a girl friend.
@Slendyy son of slenderman
@Safdar pvp friend
@__T__ friendly girl

This are all the forums friend I have/had. Sorry if I forgot someone.
Some others doesnt have an account anymore. Some banned friends:
  • Imzspeedy #antirokers
  • ADHDspot APPELSAP
  • Daantje8 Hacker destroyer
Some others I doesnt remember.....

Future:

In the future I`ll try to help so many people as possible and stay active on the forums, teamspeak and ingame. Hope I`ll meet a lot of new awesome people in the future.

Current milestones:

Today I hit the milestone of 1000 posts:
IMG_20161101_155353.png
Also I hitted as first the 83 trophy point:
IMG_20161101_155811.png
The last trophy point is 500 likes where im close to. Only miss 13 positive ratings. Then I`ll be the first that hit the max amount of trophy points.

End

This is the end of the thread about my history on the forums. If you have questions or problems in the future, make sure to contant me.

Davidva

MouraThat

Veteran
Don't mean to ruin your thunder but before reset of forum I also had 83 points
But anyway gg and congrats
Spammy <3

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Congrats on 1,000 posts! Also congrats on that 400+ likes that i gave you. :p I wish you the best of good luck!
You were my best friend, you were always there on my side when i needed someone. I remember when i met you in the dark, that time i had problems in real life, and you're there. Since that day, we became friends, best of friends to be exact! Thanks for everything!

You're always there by my side, and i'll always be in your side.
Love you man! Appelsap met bacon!

Slendyy

Veteran
( I might be banned , that's why I'm not on that list. )

Red_404

Pika Member
Now my Dad has a job so which means i can have a new computer XD

:D

Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.