Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Donator+ Didn't Transfer! :O i waste my mom money for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Well, do not worry and do not be disappointed. Your rank cannot get transfered instantly. It requires some time for it. However, if you have been waiting for quite a long period and nothing really happens, you can message admins+ to fix your issue!

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Well, do not worry and do not be disappointed. Your rank cannot get transfered instantly. It requires some time for it. However, if you have been waiting for quite a long period and nothing really happens, you can message admins+ to fix your issue!
Yea if you buy a key or a rank its not going to come through instantly because all of the other people buying things and its also trying to process your payment. But like wither said if you have been waiting for like 20 minutes or more then you should contact a staff member to see what they can do.

iq420

Veteran
Hello Slime21,

So if you didn't know rank transfers aren't done automaticly, they are done by Head-admins or by Owner himself so you don't get it right away. You get it when Head Admin comes online and you are online also. If you didn't receive your rank transfer yet I would say best thing to do is to come to Pika TeamSpeak (ip: ts3.pikacraft.eu) and/or make support ticket about it and again wait for h-a reply. I probably got this wrong so I'll also tell you what to do if you didn't receive purchased rank. Again you make support ticket with proof of your donation(receipt is always sent to your email) or you again come at Pika TeamSpeak and wait for higher staff to help you with that. I hope this has helped you.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Hello Slime21,

So if you didn't know rank transfers aren't done automaticly, they are done by Head-admins or by Owner himself so you don't get it right away. You get it when Head Admin comes online and you are online also. If you didn't receive your rank transfer yet I would say best thing to do is to come to Pika TeamSpeak (ip: ts3.pikacraft.eu) and/or make support ticket about it and again wait for h-a reply. I probably got this wrong so I'll also tell you what to do if you didn't receive purchased rank. Again you make support ticket with proof of your donation(receipt is always sent to your email) or you again come at Pika TeamSpeak and wait for higher staff to help you with that. I hope this has helped you.
wait did u buy donator and u transfered it to donator+ or did u just straight up buy donator+?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Did you buy a rank transfer? If so, come to teamspeak. Transferring rank is done manually by a Head Admin.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hello Slime21,

Well you're not the helper anymore, but that's the best answer given :)
What he said ;)

boiQMM

Epic Pika
If you bought a rank transfer, Go on discord/teamspeak and head-admin will do it manually for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.