Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

my champion rank back

Status
Not open for further replies.

convibro

im logging in to the op factions 1 then noticed that im back to the member rank which is kinda sad because of the incident that happen to the server i hope i could get my rank asap thanks

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
First off, you should try to contact a staff member directly on here. And if that solution fails, seek help directly from staff in TeamSpeak . This is also dependent on how busy they are or not, but if you wait patiently in their Help channel, they will fix your problem at hand ;)!

faydee

Veteran
im logging in to the op factions 1 then noticed that im back to the member rank which is kinda sad because of the incident that happen to the server i hope i could get my rank asap thanks
Got proof ?

OP
OP
C

convibro

tbh i really dont have a proof since i dont do screenshots but i swear its true i wouldnt post this if i dont care about my rank i wouldnt message pika network in fb if i dont care at all

faydee

Veteran
tbh i really dont have a proof since i dont do screenshots but i swear its true i wouldnt post this if i dont care about my rank i wouldnt message pika network in fb if i dont care at all
Without proof they cant do anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.