Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My account got Stolen !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObbyT1st

My account in OPFactions 2 got stolen by someone i don't know how and why, but i need the help of everyone including players and helper please

My account name is ObbyT

Farcanal

I'm a witness of this, ObbyT didn't usually pvp so when I saw him today hacking at spawn north and heard his account got hacked I wasn't surprised. This has happened to other people I knew on the server.

RandyDandy

Veteran
Just as siddharth said, please consider making a support ticket here instead, because this is not the right section.

Service by,
MasterDandy

Answer has been given along with the solution,
Requesting to Lock!

AbdurhmanHD

Pika Lover
@MasterDandy , what if he don't have a premium account and what if his not donator in Pika-Network?. Is there any way to get the account back?, without those Donator proof and also Premium account?!

Old_Prophet

The Pika
@EpicPvPer713 there are advantages and disadvantages to everything. When you buy an account, you get proof of purchase, and you can identify something is yours. When you decide not you buy, and use something - let's just say less legal - you do not have that advantage, which means, when something goes wrong, you will not be able to use this advantage. We can only do so much re establish person identity, but in the end, it is the users responsibility. It is sad that things like this happen, but it unfortunately is without our span of control. When a user cannot prove their identity, we can - of course - not give an account to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.