Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
IGN:CreepersSkill
Im about to login on pika-network, and then i typed my password but it doesnt let me logged in, it saying wrong password but im typing my password correctly and i did this yesterday and but still today i cant login because someone hacked my account please help me i have proo thta im creepersskull

OP
OP
SirDarelYT

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
PLEASE HELP ME!! I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK WITH MY THINGS :( THEY WILL STEAL MY THINGS ON OPFAC1

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Very unlikely someone "hacked" your account. I think there are 2 ways someone could've done this. First, siblings or friends, are there any friends or siblings who have played on your acc/PC ? Second, I think you joined a server that was advertising their's on Pika, and when it asked you to register, you put in the same one you did as your Pika password, that way they can get into it..

OP
OP
SirDarelYT

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
And im typing my password correctly, i almost did it 50times

Roy_

Legendary Pika
And im typing my password correctly, i almost did it 50times
Did you join any server that got advertised on the server? If so, you most likely used the same password that you have here, on that server

OP
OP
SirDarelYT

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
I aint..i have another password on advertised servers... LMAO....and BTW Izha said to me that my account is still registered on my IP..but i cant open it with my real password wth

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hello player, as the comment above mine mentioned please make a support ticket, the staff team will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.