Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MREPIKO IS A BAD ADMIN

criceto

Ok, this is a story that happened like 1 week ago.
I was playing with TheDeathnator, a friend of mine,and an admin called Mrepiko said " if u dont leave this game u will get banned" THIS WAS A SO RUDE SENTENCE, obuvsly my friend didn't leave and he got banned FOR NO REASON! THEN I COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS ACTION AND THEN HE WARNED ME!
EVERY PIKA PLAYER CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS WITHOUT CARING OF BACKMAILS!
PLS CONSIDER PUNISHING THIS BAD ADMIN, WE ARE FREE TO PLAY WHAT WE WANT
FUN FACT: hahahaha MREPIKO! u banned his alt accunt not is real account! ahahhahahahahahah YES!
guiz tell me if u had experiences like this and tell me what u want about this topic
MREPIKO DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED

Sadra3445

Banned
1)MrEpiko isn't admin. 2)This channel is about Bedwars. 3)Don't do it again because you will get mute or warning(I guess).

OP
OP
criceto

criceto

1)MrEpiko isn't admin. 2)This channel is about Bedwars. 3)Don't do it again because you will get mute or warning(I guess).
1) yes, this happened in bedwars
2)mrepiko is staff https://pika-network.net/bans/search/MrEpiko/?filter=issued
3) even if i get warned or muted i dont crae, i prefear to share my opionion, NOONE CAN STOP ME FROM SHARING MY PUBLIC OPINION, IT IS ,IN LEGAL TERMS, AN INALIENABLE RIGHT I HAVE AS a player and i citizen

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Hi, can you give me your in game name and your friend's ign at that time so i can check their ban history for the evidents and the reasons that both of you get punished.
I have checked TheDeathnator and saw that there is nothing like that.
Oh, and can you please start a conversation with me privately for this, tk you.
P/S: From what i know about, MrEpiko is an awesome staff and this might just be a misunderstanding.

Yvhou

Banned
I was playing with TheDeathnator, a friend of mine,and an admin called Mrepiko said " if u dont leave this game u will get banned" THIS WAS A SO RUDE SENTENCE, obuvsly my friend didn't leave and he got banned FOR NO REASON! THEN I COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS ACTION AND THEN HE WARNED ME!
FUN FACT: hahahaha MREPIKO! u banned his alt accunt not is real account! ahahhahahahahahah YES!
guiz tell me if u had experiences like this and tell me what u want about this topic
U can make a report or staff feedback if its true or it may be someone impersonating him

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
First of all, your friend was supposed to be screenshared and, according to server rules, not joining a staff member's party upon being invited into one (also known as, "Refusing to SS") will result in a ban. Your friend refused to join the party, which is the reason for his 90 days ban.

Second, you got warned because you swore, and that's, again, not my issue.

Third, good luck joining on another account as the ban is IP.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
@MrEpiko It should be enough to punish him for causing drama purposely 🤔

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
It shows you are 41. You don't really seem to be a grown up person rather a teen/kid.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I meant they CAN ban you for no reason, not that they will, and there will be no legal consequences
What are you even talking about 🤣 This is not a server that the staffs are kids begging for op, this is a very formal server with 4k players.

basedperson

What are you even talking about 🤣 This is not a server that the staffs are kids begging for op, this is a very formal server with 4k players.
Still a private server, owners can do whatever they want without being sued. I was talking about how he doesn’t have the “right” to share his opinion because it is a private server.

Sadra3445

Banned
1) yes, this happened in bedwars
2)mrepiko is staff https://pika-network.net/bans/search/MrEpiko/?filter=issued
3) even if i get warned or muted i dont crae, i prefear to share my opionion, NOONE CAN STOP ME FROM SHARING MY PUBLIC OPINION, IT IS ,IN LEGAL TERMS, AN INALIENABLE RIGHT I HAVE AS a player and i citizen
Bruh you was posting on bedwars not here and I was answering your post on bedwars but now I'm see this post here.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
First of all, your friend was supposed to be screenshared and, according to server rules, not joining a staff member's party upon being invited into one (also known as, "Refusing to SS") will result in a ban. Your friend refused to join the party, which is the reason for his 90 days ban.

Second, you got warned because you swore, and that's, again, not my issue.

Third, good luck joining on another account as the ban is IP.
You mean "as the IP is banned"

Hardik_Sharma1

Epic Pika
oh i know TheDeathnator, he's one of my best friends 😊