Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

move vip to another name

Mr_Ca0s_

hi Im Mr_Ca0s_ I have immortal vip on faction, if its possible move only the vip to account Sin3tox_ , but I changed the minecraft premium name for problems, thanks!!! the account Sin3tox is registered on the server !

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
I guess u can transfer ur ranks but don't know how to do it u may see some tutorials if there are some on youtube.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Please make a Payment Support Ticket here! Please include your Tebex TID that came with your purchase into your Emails 🙏

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I guess u can transfer ur ranks but don't know how to do it u may see some tutorials if there are some on youtube.
You cant
Please make a Payment Support Ticket here! Please include your Tebex TID that came with your purchase into your Emails 🙏
Even if he do that they wont transfer his rank he can use cracked minecraft launcher

Outscale

Banned
Rank transfer has been removed from the store for a while now, there is no way to transfer your rank to a different account/name. Like STRESI already said, only thing you can do is use a cracked launcher and keep playing with the account that has a rank(or play as unranked on your new account).