Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

More OP Skyblock enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenrou

• Server
    Opskyblock
  • Suggestion
    Add the following custom enchants:

Gears I - III (This is a boot enchantment which gives you permanent speed so speed 1,2,3)

Anti gravity I - III (This is a boot enchantment which gives you permanent jump boost so 1,2,3)

Aquatic 1 (This is a helmet enchantment which gives you permanent water breathing. So this is like resperation 3 but instead of giving you 3 times the amount of time you can stay under water, its permanent)

Featherweigt I - III (This is a sword and axe enchantment which gives you haste 1-3)

Obsidianshield I (This is a armour enchant which gives you permanent fire resistence)

Headless ( This is a sword and axe enchantment which gives a (better) chance to drop the opponents head when you are in pvp)

Ofcourse there are some cosmetic enchants to, like shooting fireworks on a bow which seems fun. But the enchantments above are the enchantments I would love to see ingame.
  • Reason
    674g08.jpg

Zunet

Pika Member
Well in my opinion it would be greate but i think we have enough.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Headless ( This is a sword and axe enchantment which gives a (better) chance to drop the opponents head when you are in pvp)
This is called Beheading enchant, you often see it in Moded minecraft!

I want to add, Smelting enchant! the mcmmo flux pickaxe is not a proper one, and you cant add that to your existing pickaxe! would love to see an "Auto Smelt I" enchant " instantly smelt an ore when mined", cannot be enchanted on silktouch tools! when added to an axe it will turn wood into charcoal " maybe inflict fire damage when used for PVP?

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
you guys are just copying another faction server but its ok i agree with the enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.