Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Minning Spawners while getting raided

Status
Not open for further replies.

TE0N

Suggestion:
Minning Spawners while getting raided

Detailed description:
make a rule when a faction is getting raided they can't mine spawners ,
or add plugin minning spawners will cost money like each spawners he need to pay 500m to mine it or idk thats gonna make a server good and funny while people are raiding ,
we need to see like some pvp and patching terms in factions , its really boring while a faction waste the time to build a cannon and walls and use alot of TNT and when they shoot the other fac will mine ...

Reason(s):
we need to see some pvp and patching terms like other big faction servers ..

DelanFTW

Last week or so before I got banned 666 was raiding Memefair or at least attempting to (idk how they planned to get past those walls) and some mod I think in their fac began mining all the spawners which basically lead to a roast battle in the chat. I think a rule like this should be implemented so that those top facs cannot mine all their spawners as soon as they hear some tnt. The money part may not be a problem for a lot of them... so they may need to sacrifice something more valuable.. Maybe make a pickaxe that can mine spawners and it only has like 3 uses and make sure it's hard af to get :D - that makes little sense ik.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey TE0N,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.