Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Merged plot got unmerged auto and claimed by others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffers

This happened at 9:05pm GMT +8 25 Sep 2016.At my plot and ipuckett's
We got a merged plot.As you can see in screenshot.Me and Ipuckett claimed a plot beside each other and we merge it.Before we went offline(around 5pm),everything seem to be fine,but when we online again,we found out that our merged plot got unmerged but the road remain the same,and there are our storage at the road and on the plot.iPuckett's plot got claimed by a guy call GiderondoesMC.We got the plot merged for 2 weeks,and we are sure that 2 plot are claimed properly by me,and ipuckett.

Look at the picture below,its self explain that the plot got unmerged automaticly as u can see we built on the plot and now its become road and we cant edit it anymore.
http://imgur.com/a/0gnuu

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello all!

Unfortunately in prison /plot merge have some bug. I reported this issue and its will be fixed as soon as possible. But in the close future, dont use this command yet.

OP
OP
W

Waffers

Is there any way to solve the current problem like returning the plot to me since there are many chest on the "plot" but right now it become part of the road.There are many chest and some of my chest shop is on it,i can't open it,is there any way to get the plot back to me and let me grab all my stuffs out from the chest and move to others which is not on the road.Either get the plot back to me first or anyone with perm that allow to edit the plot road transfer the stuff to me.
Its pretty important for us since we use that plot as our storage and right now its claimed by others

Bolja

Legendary Pika
waffers requested to close

................................................................................................................................
/locked/
Drop me a msg if I can do anything else for you

Status
Not open for further replies.