Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions McMMo credits removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B00red

Pika Lover
Username:
B00red​

Suggestion:
McMMo credits removed.​

Detailed description:
I noticed that one of the rewards from /koth loot is McMMo credits and also some rewards from keys are also McMMo credits, and I think that they should be removed or replaced.​

Reason(s):
McMMo credits are useless because the /mcstats and other /mc commands don't work, i suggest to completely remove them from /koth loot and key loot.
It will free up server RAM space and improve /koth loot and key rewards​

Example(s):

Acili

Legendary Pika
Mcmmo was remove after the map ended when you active mcmmo you got kick by console reasion [VL#1] Client Modification (003) i report it at bugs and they disable mcmmo

OP
OP
B00red

B00red

Pika Lover
Mcmmo was remove after the map ended when you active mcmmo you got kick by console reasion [VL#1] Client Modification (003) i report it at bugs and they disable mcmmo
I might have been uclear, so let me explain a bit better; I was talking about McMMo being an active reward in crates and koth, and with your report it became useless so it would make sense to remove McMMo credits from crates and koths.
I think it would improve the experience of Factions players and it would provide more effort in koths and voting.

Acili

Legendary Pika
I might have been uclear, so let me explain a bit better; I was talking about McMMo being an active reward in crates and koth, and with your report it became useless so it would make sense to remove McMMo credits from crates and koths.
I think it would improve the experience of Factions players and it would provide more effort in koths and voting.
It was bug so they just remove the mcmmo command they wont remove mcmmo after the sesson ended when they reset map they have to update the hole server i report 6 bugs +there are more i didnt report i dont care about normal fac
For next sesson they gonna add skills

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
B00red

Suggestion:
McMMo credits removed.

Detailed description:
I noticed that one of the rewards from /koth loot is McMMo credits and also some rewards from keys are also McMMo credits, and I think that they should be removed or replaced.

Reason(s):
McMMo credits are useless because the /mcstats and other /mc commands don't work, i suggest to completely remove them from /koth loot and key loot.

It will free up server RAM space and improve /koth loot and key rewards

Example(s):

@Arrly @TryToHitMe lock this is a bug

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello B00red,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.