Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars (MAP;Submission) [Nameless] - BW Triples/Quads

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
(MAP) [Nameless] - BW Triples/Quads

Detailed description:
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. This map is the one for Triples/Quads, right now it's nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 10 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @Pink246 @ErnestPogi and @CloudAP .

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.

Reason(s):
Pika-Network's Triples/Quads Bedwars only has around 3 maps in total, and that in itself gets boring playing in it again and again, so here I am suggesting a new map to be added in the upcoming minigames update and to actually see some player-made maps in bedwars would be great. This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

Last edited:

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
10 days bump ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello _ImSiwan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The map still need a huge amount of improvement to be implemented.
  • We will try to see whether we can get the map file, and improve the map.
  • If we are able to get it and improve it, the map could be in the next map update!
  • If you have a further improvement version of the map, feel free to DM EA0_2_0_8_#5408 or MarktinTHB#1233
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.