Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make valid bans appealable

Status
Not open for further replies.

grims

Rare Pika
Username:
IVapings​

Suggestion:
make valid bans appealable​

Detailed description:
So i'm not going to suggest to change the rules because I know that's not allowed, however you guys should really make a actual appeals team that doesn't only remove false bans, but valid ones too. Jartex does this, you can literally appeal a valid ban on jartex and get it shortened/removed if your appeal is good. Pika only removes false bans, which actually WAS fine, up until to the point where you added these new rules a while back, the new rules are harsh AF and should be appealable rather then having to wait a long time to get unbanned. I was banned for soft advertising, second offence, 1 month and it should really be appealable because it's a really light offence with a really harsh punishment.​

Reason(s):
Because more people will have a chance at being unbanned so the server can be more active. This should apply to mutes too.​

Example(s):
Let's say you get banned for discrimination, you should have a chance at appealing it even if it is valid.​

OP
OP
G

grims

Rare Pika
Upvote it u ppl especially if ur banned or have a banned friend, actual appeals would make the server more alive

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just because the server will be active, this is not such a good one to be added in my opinion. The punishments are given for breaking the rules which are appropriate in any case, so if it is made as like, they can even appeal valid punishments, then there isn't the use of having a set of rules. So -1 in from my side.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The punishment for most of the rules got lightened which is much better than shortening people's ban duration from appealing.

OP
OP
G

grims

Rare Pika
The punishment for most of the rules got lightened which is much better than shortening people's ban duration from appealing.
They made SS and cheating bans lighter, but who cares about cheaters they can leave them banned. However, they made many rules stricter such as soft advertisement went from 1st offence 1 day ban to 1 week and 2nd offence 30d ban instead of the way it was (I can't remember if it was 3d or 7d but it was one of those 2). So my point is, the rules are too strict.

OP
OP
G

grims

Rare Pika
Just because the server will be active, this is not such a good one to be added in my opinion. The punishments are given for breaking the rules which are appropriate in any case, so if it is made as like, they can even appeal valid punishments, then there isn't the use of having a set of rules. So -1 in from my side.
Nah, only appeals where staff can see that the rule broken was clearly a mistake, and that the person is sorry for braking the rule would be accepted.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't see a point in letting the people get a free ban for making a good appeal. if they know that something they did is wrong, they deserved to be punished. I don'

Zolzy

Epic Pika
I don't see a point in letting the people get a free ban for making a good appeal. if they know that something they did is wrong, they deserved to be punished. I don'
Well after couple months they might change. No1 should stay banned for ever.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
although most likely a team appeals is not needed, they can just change that

+1 my friend with champion rank was permantently banned for having a ghost client (inactive) and he didnt even know it was on his pc hr never had used it he got permanently banned which s just not fair and that was his first ever ban he doesnt break rules he deservers another chance

OP
OP
G

grims

Rare Pika
+1 my friend with champion rank was permantently banned for having a ghost client (inactive) and he didnt even know it was on his pc hr never had used it he got permanently banned which s just not fair and that was his first ever ban he doesnt break rules he deservers another chance
Your friend should be only 1 week banned, however the ban is valid so he can’t get the ban removed even if he didn’t know he had a inactive client because maybe it was very old. This is why I’m trying to get this accepted so they can let us appeal valid bans.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think this should apply on punishments like advertising and stuff. But if you are banned for hacking with evidence, or screen share stuff, then this may not be good idea.

Generally +1 definitely should be accepted.

Starhopper87

The Pika
Players who break the rules should not have the opportunity to have their appeal accepted even if their appeal looks decent or is convincing, each player must follow the server's rules equally, with no exceptions -1

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
Players who break the rules should not have the opportunity to have their appeal accepted even if their appeal looks decent or is convincing, each player must follow the server's rules equally, with no exceptions -1
Well in some point yes. But you cant deny that some rules are nonsense..

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
IVapings

Suggestion:
make valid bans appealable

Detailed description:
So i'm not going to suggest to change the rules because I know that's not allowed, however you guys should really make a actual appeals team that doesn't only remove false bans, but valid ones too. Jartex does this, you can literally appeal a valid ban on jartex and get it shortened/removed if your appeal is good. Pika only removes false bans, which actually WAS fine, up until to the point where you added these new rules a while back, the new rules are harsh AF and should be appealable rather then having to wait a long time to get unbanned. I was banned for soft advertising, second offence, 1 month and it should really be appealable because it's a really light offence with a really harsh punishment.

Reason(s):
Because more people will have a chance at being unbanned so the server can be more active. This should apply to mutes too.

Example(s):
Let's say you get banned for discrimination, you should have a chance at appealing it even if it is valid.
Rules on this server are too strict and i hate it especially the inactive modification rule like why is that even a rule?
+1 def

Status
Not open for further replies.