Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

make this thread #1 replied/viewed

D

Deleted member 88174

[BGCOLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]Yo yo Yo my fellow Ziggy Stardusts it is I David Bowie sama sensei chan alpha gamer [/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]And i can see there are some cha-chaa-chaanges here.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]H[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]ey everyone! Guess what? [/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]I know you wanna buy my gamer stocks, but naaaaa. I am keeping your stocks! That's right, you beta phantoms I Think you guys are not gamer enough! I'm taking everything from you, give me your phone! I'm taking over the Pikaserver, I'm taking over Mojang, the news is mine, and everyone else can leave! You see that gamer pad!? I'M TAKING IT TOO! It looks like a a lame diorite! BLAM! and and I r[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]elease another glam rock sensation Then and there! aHAHHAHA HHAHAHHAHAMUHAHAAHAH !! nOW GET OUT OF MY GAMER PAD OTHERWISE ILL MAKE YOU LEGS LIKE TILTED TOWERS![/BGCOLOR]

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]Yo yo Yo my fellow Ziggy Stardusts it is I David Bowie sama sensei chan alpha gamer [/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]And i can see there are some cha-chaa-chaanges here.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]H[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]ey everyone! Guess what? [/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]I know you wanna buy my gamer stocks, but naaaaa. I am keeping your stocks! That's right, you beta phantoms I Think you guys are not gamer enough! I'm taking everything from you, give me your phone! I'm taking over the Pikaserver, I'm taking over Mojang, the news is mine, and everyone else can leave! You see that gamer pad!? I'M TAKING IT TOO! It looks like a a lame diorite! BLAM! and and I r[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]elease another glam rock sensation Then and there! aHAHHAHA HHAHAHHAHAMUHAHAAHAH !! nOW GET OUT OF MY GAMER PAD OTHERWISE ILL MAKE YOU LEGS LIKE TILTED TOWERS![/BGCOLOR]
whAT