Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Make the eggs/Snowball or anyother flying projectile get stacked to 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissawKidd

Minecraft Username:
Misaw​

Suggestion:
Make the eggs/Snowball or anyother flying projectile get stacked to 64​

Detailed description:
Make the the flying projectiles max stack to 64 its so annoying to see alot of 16 stacked in ur invetory and rarley use it because of that and will make ur invetory full for no reason​

Reason(s):
ts so annoying to see alot of 16 stacked in ur invetory and rarley use it because of that and will make ur invetory full for no reason​

Example(s):
64 stack for the win​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
-1 Projectiles are already annyoing enough.

trickytho

Great Reporter
+1

Snowballs and eggs are way better than fishing rod and it is a bit dumb to have 2-3 16x of those, but it should only be in middle chest because if you could get stack of those at the start, nobody could bridge anywhere.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Misaw

Suggestion:
Make the eggs/Snowball or anyother flying projectile get stacked to 64

Detailed description:
Make the the flying projectiles max stack to 64 its so annoying to see alot of 16 stacked in ur invetory and rarley use it because of that and will make ur invetory full for no reason

Reason(s):
ts so annoying to see alot of 16 stacked in ur invetory and rarley use it because of that and will make ur invetory full for no reason

Example(s):
64 stack for the win
So u want them noobs to spam me not being able to get to them holding W for complete 2 minutes still not even close to them
naw mate i am good

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If
Only possible to get them in mid yes
Possible to get in all chest No.

As epic said, it is annoying enough, and it will just be a Snowballwar at the start of the game

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1

Getting them from mid chests will be good but not from spawn chests it happens to me sometimes i run out of projectiles a lot have to use a bow instead with it.

Blazemon

The Pika
If
Only possible to get them in mid yes
Possible to get in all chest No.

As epic said, it is annoying enough, and it will just be a Snowballwar at the start of the game
No
+1

Getting them from mid chests will be good but not from spawn chests it happens to me sometimes i run out of projectiles a lot have to use a bow instead with it.
bruh why mid chest it would be too op like at least from rumble box

OP
OP
MissawKidd

MissawKidd

U dont get them as 64 in one chest they are just possible to get to 64 that what i meant to say

Apo2xd

Veteran
Hello MissawKidd,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.