Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Make some way to hide the identity of the reporter in a player report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz​

Suggestion:
Make some way to hide the identity of the reporter in a player report​

Detailed description:
Basically we report people who break the rules. But if we do it in the gamemodes we usually play, they can see the proof provided by staff for the punishment and see who reported him. This will lead to rivalry between players and if the player who got punished is a famous player, the reporter will be seen as bad by everyone else who supports them.
I propose a way to remove this. https://prnt.sc/8ajTVl1r8UkM this is the normal screen which we use for a player report. If the staff can take this picture and take only the chat part which is necessary into the proof area, it would help a lot ( For Example : https://prnt.sc/LbFFQ8LHA_hQ ).

Reason(s):

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I agree the purpose of this, but it wont be accepted. As you may know, the scoreboard is required so that staff and the player who got punished would know the date. If the staff member just capture the chat, it would be very hard to trace whether the evidence is valid, or even to trace if a staff have abused.

Better option is that you provide two screenshot, one with no edit, and another one just cross out your ign. Then staff just use the one that you crossed out as the evidence.

OP
OP
Diamond_Gamerzz

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
I agree the purpose of this, but it wont be accepted. As you may know, the scoreboard is required so that staff and the player who got punished would know the date. If the staff member just capture the chat, it would be very hard to trace whether the evidence is valid, or even to trace if a staff have abused.

Better option is that you provide two screenshot, one with no edit, and another one just cross out your ign. Then staff just use the one that you crossed out as the evidence.
Oh, i was thinking for the staff to blur the name of the reporter in the picture but seemed it would be too much work for them

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Diamond_Gamerzz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.