• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Classic SkyWars Make it so SkyWars chests are not full.

Search
Suggestion:
Make it so SkyWars chests are not full.

Detailed description:
So on almost every server servers that have skywars have their chests like almost half full. On these servers, the chests are like I said half to little less than half full and after refill, they are a bit more full. This makes the game more challenging and fun in my opinion. I would like to see what the community thinks of this.
It's Much more fun when you as an example don't get armor or swords on the half-full chests but in here it's guaranteed to get a weapon. Hope this gets implemented.
Good luck on the server

Reason(s):
As I said it's just more fun in general (keep in mind this is my opinion, and if you disagree that is fine)...(jk you are wrong XD

+1

i agree with only some items in chest.whenever i see the full chest i become so confused. so i dont play skywars anymore.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
+1

i agree with only some items in chest.whenever i see the full chest i become so confused. so i dont play skywars anymore.
Ye that is what I wanted to say

+1

Luppeeyz

Legendary Pika
+1
Probably will be updated in the next reset. (I have no idea when will it be reseted so)