Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Detailed description:
I hack, then I get banned. I decide to buy an unban and then it costs 30 euros. Rather than paying 30 euros every time, make it so the second time I do this, I have to pay 50, then 100, then 200, etc.

Reason(s):
The people who keep buying unbans seem to have a limitless supply of money so it would just be profitable to make it this way. I know people who just hack, buy an unban, then hack again because 30 euros is nothing.

Pros:

Helps get rid of hackers better

More money for the server = more money for devs, etc.

Cons:

Maybe it could violate the EULA I'm not sure

Many opfactions players would disagree because the players who keep buying an unban after getting banned are mainly from here.

Example(s):
1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros.
Finally, maximum 3 unbans.

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Some players make mistakes like accidentally advertising for example. These players are not hackers they just made simple mistakes. In these cases, even 30 euro is too much for an unban in my opinion. If people buy unbans over and over it is their choice, they are only wasting their own money and staff will be watching them closely anyway to re-ban. Changing the system because of only a few players will affect everyone else which isn't fair.
Also, 30 euros is not "nothing". This is a lot of money to some, everyone has different circumstances.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Some players make mistakes like accidentally advertising for example. These players are not hackers they just made simple mistakes. In these cases, even 30 euro is too much for an unban in my opinion. If people buy unbans over and over it is their choice, they are only wasting their own money and staff will be watching them closely anyway to re-ban. Changing the system because of only a few players will affect everyone else which isn't fair.
Also, 30 euros is not "nothing". This is a lot of money to some, everyone has different circumstances.
I'm talking about people who I'm not going to name, who get caught in an ss and then buy an unban and every week they do this. I'm talking about permanent ip-bans for cheating.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc.
I'm talking about people who I'm not going to name, who get caught in an ss and then buy an unban and every week they do this. I'm talking about permanent ip-bans for cheating.
I know exactly what you were talking about but your suggestion would affect everyone, not just those certain players you are talking about. The owners won't change it if they keep buying unbans, it's free money. You said your suggestion would be more money for the server but if they raise the price each time they wouldn't buy the unbans so that would mean less money. Most hackers won't buy unbans anyway and just bypass it so it wouldn't get rid of them. The system is fine as it is, the anti-cheat will be better soon.

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
+1
And its their fault if they did something on accident because they didn't know, shoulda have carefully read the rules

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
I know exactly what you were talking about but your suggestion would affect everyone, not just those certain players you are talking about. The owners won't change it if they keep buying unbans, it's free money. You said your suggestion would be more money for the server but if they raise the price each time they wouldn't buy the unbans so that would mean less money. Most hackers won't buy unbans anyway and just bypass it so it wouldn't get rid of them. The system is fine as it is, the anti-cheat will be better soon.
I'm talking about people who play opfactions. There are like 15 people who have God/Immortal rank who just keep buying unbans and unmutes. It will NOT affect everyone. Advertising is very obviously against the rules, and everyone should read the rules anyway. Finally, the first unban will be 30 euros. That means to get banned a second time for a mistake is 100% their fault.

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
I am against "unban" for hacks. and unmute for racism
I believe your suggestion will help reduce the number of Immortals. Hackers i mean.
+1

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm talking about people who play opfactions. There are like 15 people who have God/Immortal rank who just keep buying unbans and unmutes. It will NOT affect everyone. Advertising is very obviously against the rules, and everyone should read the rules anyway. Finally, the first unban will be 30 euros. That means to get banned a second time for a mistake is 100% their fault.
The types of mistakes I am referring to are in this thread https://pika-network.net/threads/permanent-ban-for-advertising.94156/ . If someone accidentally says these things after an unban for the same or another reason they would need to pay 80 euro total according to your suggestion which is not fair and does make it affect others. Just change it so it is only applicable to these 15 people or only people who have been banned for hacks. That is all I am saying, I hope you understand me now.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
The types of mistakes I am referring to are in this thread https://pika-network.net/threads/permanent-ban-for-advertising.94156/ . If someone accidentally says these things after an unban for the same or another reason they would need to pay 80 euro total according to your suggestion which is not fair and does make it affect others. Just change it so it is only applicable to these 15 people or only people who have been banned for hacks. That is all I am saying, I hope you understand me now.
I completely understand. I also agree that advertising shouldn't immediately be a perm ban, especially not something like "come mmc." My suggestion does NOT affect the people who accidentalyl advertise. It will only affect them if they make the exact same mistake twice. After the first time, it is still 30 euros according to my suggestion. I think you would agree that you should've learned your lesson after paying 30 euros.

Paotzyyy

Veteran
+1 since i've encountered alot of these so called "Donator Hackers" back in my faction days.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Now they changed the rule for light advertising I can +1 But if they want to hack they could bypass this and use different accounts and buy unbans on those. They would still only pay 30 euro each time because the price is for each account not ip.

Quikesss

Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Detailed description:
I hack, then I get banned. I decide to buy an unban and then it costs 30 euros. Rather than paying 30 euros every time, make it so the second time I do this, I have to pay 50, then 100, then 200, etc.

Reason(s):
The people who keep buying unbans seem to have a limitless supply of money so it would just be profitable to make it this way. I know people who just hack, buy an unban, then hack again because 30 euros is nothing.

Pros:

Helps get rid of hackers better

More money for the server = more money for devs, etc.

Cons:

Maybe it could violate the EULA I'm not sure

Many opfactions players would disagree because the players who keep buying an unban after getting banned are mainly from here.

Example(s):
1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros. 4th ban 200 euros. 5th/final ban is 300 euros and this is the last unban you can get.
+1 Agreed, this will definitely stop hackers and general rule abusers from getting back on every time they cheat/do something wrong.

JerryMine

The Pika
-1 because server needs people to buy their unban repeatedly so they actually earn money and increasing the money for the unban just makes their money income lesser. btw who would buy unban when they could just pay a $1 vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.