Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Make it so a person cannot buy the same sword twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clawzome

Username:
Clawzome​

Suggestion:
Make it so a person cannot buy the same sword twice​

Detailed description:
Ok so most people accidentally purchase 2 of the same sword on accident. So to prevent this from happening make it so a person cannot buy the same sword twice.​

Reason(s):
People keep accidentally buying the same sword​

SweetOnion

Banned
+1
It's really annoying when this happened specially with iron sword

peg2

Legendary Pika
Neutral

some people tend to buy them twice to give it to their teammates..

OP
OP
C

Clawzome

Neutral

some people tend to buy them twice to give it to their teammates..
Uh. The Bedwars generator exists tho... They can buy one for themselves or throw the resources to let the teammates buy their own sword

peg2

Legendary Pika
Uh. The Bedwars generator exists tho... They can buy one for themselves or throw the resources to let the teammates buy their own sword
and youre going to wait 7 years for an iron sword. I dont usually do these (giving sword to teammate) unless i accidentally bought them twice, but some people actually do these a lot. Some people also tend to put them in the chest for later. You probably should be aware of your clicks more instead.

its part of the game anyway that I dont thonk is really necessary to change

Last edited:

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Username:
Clawzome

Suggestion:
Make it so a person cannot buy the same sword twice

Detailed description:
Ok so most people accidentally purchase 2 of the same sword on accident. So to prevent this from happening make it so a person cannot buy the same sword twice.

Reason(s):
People keep accidentally buying the same sword
mf stop double clicking in the shop :ROFLMAO:

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
and youre going to wait 7 years for an iron sword.
U can them gold.
but some people actually do these a lot. Some people also tend to put them in the chest for later.
Most people do not. And you cant put your sword in chest anymore so yeah, buying 2 same swords is useless.

+1

peg2

Legendary Pika
U can them gold.

Most people do not. And you cant put your sword in chest anymore so yeah, buying 2 same swords is useless.

+1
wait fr? i can put it tho

+ its going to be weird if it was removed tho. referring to your statement that most people do not, what about people that do?

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
wait fr? i can put it tho
Um when i try to put tools or sword in chest it says "you cant do this"
+ its going to be weird if it was removed tho. referring to your statement that most people do not, what about people that do?
I mean people who buy it by mistake are more then those. Anyway buying 2 same swords is kinda stupid. If you want to give it to ur tm8, u can throw resources, adding this will not be end of the world for them.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
then how are you gonna buy 2 swords without clicking twice or are you brainlessly clicking ?? :ROFLMAO:
by mistake, if u are trying to buy item from the slot next to it specially if u r on high sens or u may already have stone sword and u buy one again in next base or something. There are many reasons.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
by mistake, if u are trying to buy item from the slot next to it specially if u r on high sens or u may already have stone sword and u buy one again in next base or something. There are many reasons.
i don't see many reasons i see 3,
- Lag/High ping
- Double clicking
- Brainless ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.