Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make good server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
None_of_yourbuissnes

Suggestion:
make good server

Detailed description:
I suggest that make server good!
btw reply on how can i get banned on the fourms I don't like it it's kinda cringe here, but its fun making fun of the server​

Reason(s):
becuse why not​

Example(s):
you dont lose players!

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
The first step for the server to improve is good suggestions, and not people writing non-constructive criticals.

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
Specify what the server has to improve
Even if it is everything, tell us how to do it, and what the end result should be.

Panas

Banned
So there is a good way to make a server. First of all learn something you might never have the brains to learn which is named Programming. There are various languages but i suggest java or for your own brains scratch would be good. Then after maybe 10-12 years make your first plugin for your server. Also you need to buy components for a irl machine, aka server, if you know what that is. For a short explanation it's a more powerful version computer. I suggest you get someone else to build it for you. Next, you make your server, hopefully don't burn anything down and if the server somehow works get in your minecraft server and start configuring everything you need to start. After all if you become a server owner, i don't think anyone would like your manners in order for them to play yourserver.
Also english very good at you. If you wanna get banned you can also get +1 brain cell of the 0 you have and go check the rules. Thank you for anyone with a brain reading this shenanigan.

JerryMine

The Pika
[UNINFORMATIVE POST]
to make a good server, you need a server. then, you need to press the start server button. It will then run for a while and the server will be open to the public. Then, name the server "good server". Put some very "good" anti-cheats and plugins or whatever crap you can do with the server until it crashes. Then, the good server is done.

OP
OP
X
[UNINFORMATIVE POST]
to make a good server, you need a server. then, you need to press the start server button. It will then run for a while and the server will be open to the public. Then, name the server "good server". Put some very "good" anti-cheats and plugins or whatever crap you can do with the server until it crashes. Then, the good server is done.
lmao like I care for pika

Jurki_YT

Minecraft Username
None_of_yourbuissnes

Suggestion:
make good server

Detailed description:
I suggest that make server good!

btw reply on how can i get banned on the fourms I don't like it it's kinda cringe here, but its fun making fun of the server

Reason(s):
becuse why not

Example(s):
you dont lose players!
Just get away from here, if yo need anything, ask if not, dont post anything

Status
Not open for further replies.