Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative make creative for 1.8 users again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JustToGood

Suggestion:
make creative for 1.8 users again

Detailed description:
so creative was more Active when its was 1.8 but now a lot of players stop playing Creative because it is now 1.14 and 1.16 versions and now i think it is died and players dont want to change there versions to 1.16/1.14 just to play creative so i think its should be 1.8 again​

Reason(s):
will make 1.8 players playing creative again​

Hellific

Veteran
+1

True, the playerbase did drop after it became 1.14+, before users from 1.8 would come and bridge or something. Basically, it was one of my main gamemodes before it got only 1.14+, though I am pretty sure it won't become 1.8 due to all the crash blocks and stuff.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
A complete reset would be helpful too, wouldn't it (@_Sxi :)) ? There is a lot of chaos on Creative now and it really annoys me that I have to swap versions just to join a gamemode.

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
I agree with JustToGoody ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1

True, the playerbase did drop after it became 1.14+, before users from 1.8 would come and bridge or something. Basically, it was one of my main gamemodes before it got only 1.14+, though I am pretty sure it won't become 1.8 due to all the crash blocks and stuff.
Most of Pika players dont use 1.14 Ignore this

UpperGround

Great Reporter
. what about instead of making it exclusively 1.8, add 1,8 SUPPORT?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It wasn't clearly written, so I thought he meant to change the version to 1.8, not just add support for it.

The owners have statistics that show more people actually use the higher versions, that is the reason why they dropped the support, same for survival.

Adding support for 1.8 again is a dumb idea. The creative game mode is for building, so joining on lower versions prevents you from seeing the correct blocks e.g. honey blocks are dirt so most things just look ugly.

OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
It wasn't clearly written, so I thought he meant to change the version to 1.8, not just add support for it.

The owners have statistics that show more people actually use the higher versions, that is the reason why they dropped the support, same for survival.

Adding support for 1.8 again is a dumb idea. The creative game mode is for building, so joining on lower versions prevents you from seeing the correct blocks e.g. honey blocks are dirt so most things just look ugly.
It is not dumb most of pika players uses 1.8 so I think creative should be 1.8-1.16 I was playing creative before but cuz of the new changes I stop playing Creative like _Sxi said

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Same for survival.
- - - - - - -

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It is not dumb most of pika players uses 1.8 so I think creative should be 1.8-1.16 I was playing creative before but cuz of the new changes I stop playing Creative like _Sxi said
You can't say most people use 1.8 when you don't know the stats.

Would you like it if you spent hours building something and then everyone who joins just sees dirt and offends your build because their version doesn't have the blocks?
If you actually care about building in creative you would just switch versions or use 1.16 all the time which is what I do. If you just want to mess around, there is singleplayer.

+1

Same for survival.
- - - - - - -
It is pretty much impossible to play survival on lower versions, all the new blocks, items and mobs are completely different so you never know what is what.

OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
You can't say most people use 1.8 when you don't know the stats.

Would you like it if you spent hours building something and then everyone who joins just sees dirt and offends your build because their version doesn't have the blocks?
If you actually care about building in creative you would just switch versions or use 1.16 all the time which is what I do. If you just want to mess around, there is singleplayer.

It is pretty much impossible to play survival on lower versions, all the new blocks, items and mobs are completely different so you never know what is what.
All I do on creative is just Building stuff with my friends I agree but I don't care if I can't see other players block's all I want is just playing creative on 1.8 i dont like 1.16

Lukonce

Great Reporter
+1
After the change , I quited creative so if 1.8 version would come back it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.