Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Majority of mobs victory dance

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Hellout​

Suggestion:
Majority of mobs victory dance​

Detailed description:
Hello, this suggestion is similar to the other one suggested, I don’t know what to call it but let me explain what it is, this is a victory dance I’ll let the comments decide what I should name it, a majority of mobs are literally stuck on each other and you are riding it, mobs like the pig, sheep, cow, enderman, wolf, squid, wither as the mob you are sitting on, zombie, skeleton , creeper and a horse, all these mobs just stuck together and you are riding it, seeing as this would be greater than the ender dragon victory dance, it should also be for nons, price would be 60-70k coins, legendary sector.​

Reason(s):
We need more victory dances for nons​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Hellout

Suggestion:
Majority of mobs victory dance

Detailed description:
Hello, this suggestion is similar to the other one suggested, I don’t know what to call it but let me explain what it is, this is a victory dance I’ll let the comments decide what I should name it, a majority of mobs are literally stuck on each other and you are riding it, mobs like the pig, sheep, cow, enderman, wolf, squid, wither as the mob you are sitting on, zombie, skeleton , creeper and a horse, all these mobs just stuck together and you are riding it, seeing as this would be greater than the ender dragon victory dance, it should also be for nons, price would be 60-70k coins, legendary sector.

Reason(s):
We need more victory dances for nons
Yis i do want evn tho dey useless
+1

slil

Pika Lover
+1, probably the most legendary victory dance there should be