Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Major Problem On Kit-Pvp (dont take it too personal)

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No (Comment Why, im open for opinions)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Dear Pika Players
Howcome, that everyday at 12:00 - 14:30 CET/GMT+1 the only staff member in kit pvp, RobinNijmeijer.
I have also seen other staff members online on Kit-PvP but they are mostly AFK
at this time the most people play kit-pvp, around 70 people, probably 3/10 of them hack, wich leaves us with 21 hackers online, about 6 of them come back on an alt a few minutes later.
(this is proven by previous experiences and banned players)( yes i even did a slight research for you :p)
its not that much but come on guys, all of you know that Kit-PvP is like a beehive for hackers, especially between 12:00 - 14:30 CET/GMT+1

I know that some of the reasons staff isnt online then(on kit-pvp) would be that staff members may have other things to do, outside minecraft or maybe are helping on other servers, but the players are desperate, Kit-PvP is losing players because of it, they know me and that i can get staff on, they keep asking me to get staff on and stuff.
i really did not want to make this thread but you had to see this, im not trying to be negative towards the staff, ive played here for 3 years i love you guys!
but this needs to change in my opinion, because i always have to message all helpers and above if they can come, in the hope they even respond to me, i know not everyone has perms on Kit-PvP
sorry for beeing harsh on you guys sometimes, but i've been reporting hackers to you guys a long time, ive helped trials to get their bans and warns to get their promotion. I've got even more hackers banned than some staff members. I dont like beeing mad and whine-ey, especially at this time of the year.
Sorry.

Last edited:

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Thanks for saying this!
This problem also backs me off of transferring my rank at OP Skyblock to KitPvP. (Ultimate+)
I just want to learn to be better at PvP, but yeah, there are a lot of hackers, and it annoys me af. :(

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Thanks for saying this!
This problem also backs me off of transferring my rank at OP Skyblock to KitPvP. (Ultimate+)
I just want to learn to be better at PvP, but yeah, there are a lot of hackers, and it annoys me af. :(
Kit-Pvp is really fun to play tho, i'd be glad to team w you :p

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Well around that time most of the staff are either in school/working or sleeping.
But of course we can focus staff to be on at that time.

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Well around that time most of the staff are either in school/working or sleeping.
But of course we can focus staff to be on at that time.
thats the reply i was looking for, Thanks TheYo <3

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
You can't see Staff that are in vanish. I dislike showing myself or speaking in-game, this is because hackers tend to toggle off their hacks once they see a member of Staff online.

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
You can't see Staff that are in vanish. I dislike showing myself or speaking in-game, this is because hackers tend to toggle off their hacks once they see a member of Staff online.
Read Carefully Please, ofcourse i know that, every hacker will toggle when they see staff is on, thats why i always ask staff to msg me when theyre here, sometimes i do /msg SmashArms so they see the message twice in chat, i also use the command /player <name>,(i know it doesnt always work)
ofcourse i know i cant see staff in vanish...
the point is i would like it if there would be someone seeing the problem i face, and try to help, like xTheYo did.
(i know you help everyone when you can, youre a great admin)
Again, im not trying to offend staff here, but something needs to be done, and from what i have seen nothing has been done, im trying to be as realistic as possible so thast why it meight sound offensive.

And sorry that i didnt put this in the Kit-Pvp/Server Discussion section but i want to prevent post farming so this is on Off-Topic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.