Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Looking For Faction - New Factions Player

TehHolyPanda

Hey guys, I'm very new to factions and have never played factions before. I am a long time Minecraft player and have been curious for a while of factions but don't want to start from the very beginning.

Does anyone have an established faction I could join to help me learn and start to play?

IGN: TehHolyPanda

Last edited:

9L4you

Rare Pika
These are the tip and tricks.
(These are not made by me!)

If you need more help you can dm me!

This guide will teach you how to play factions like a pro!
►This guide has images to make it easier to follow! (Illustrated)
►By following this guide you'll learn how to play factions properly or learn some tips and tricks!
►If you got anything to add on-to this guide please feel free to list it down below!

►(Disclaimer : This may not be new to some people, but it could be new to others!)

Before you undergo any challenge / project in-game, you'll need to get the funding to do the job!
Building bases or working on your PvP armor set is way easier when you have some money to spend!
The best method to make money is mining in the public server mine!
It's currently one of the only ways of making money on factions!

-
In order to get to the public mine simply look for the NPC in spawn named 'Make Money - Mine' and punch the NPC.
It'll teleport you to the public mine and off you go!

•Tip 1 : Make sure you bring enough Pickaxes and Food!
•Tip 2 : You'll make less money during activity peaks! - You make more money when there are less people in the mine. (Logical)
•Tip 3 : Invest in armor enchants that give speed or invest in Pickaxe enchants! - This truly speeds up process and lets you earn money faster!

All i can say here is, Location, Location, Location!
You have to remember you are playing on a factions server and people will try and raid you!
If you dont want to get raided, make sure you think about where you build your base, and what you make it with.
If you make a base near spawn out of cobblestone you'll be raided faster than a secured underground obsidian or bedrock base far from spawn!
Your base is going to store alot of your precious gear as /pv only has the size of a single chest!
If you dont want to make a base, you can always buy a rank to get more /pv's but eventually they'll be filled with your precious loot too!
You wont be able to escape it, At one point in time you will have to build a base.

•Tip 1 : Location! - Make sure you think of where you build your base! The closer to spawn, the higher chance to get raided.
•Tip 2 : Keep it secure! You can make friends, but even they can be deceiving, Make sure you have atleast 1 secure secret base, (Known as a 'vault')

•Tip 3 : Make your base out of sturdy material! - The best material is bedrock but its super duper expensive! And even then, 1 layer wont be enough.
•Tip 4 : Beware of glitchers! You can glitch trough bedrock! (sadly) - So make thick layered bases! Example : Bedrock - Obsidianx4 - End Portal Frame
•Tip 5 : Make bases either, near the build block limit or at bedrock level! - It's better underground as paid ranks allow /fly

I'd say this is one of the most important things in factions!
You can get far with a good base, good gear, and some PvP skills.
But you'll get further with numerous people with great bases, good gear, and PvP skills!
Socializing is one of the most important things when it comes to factions!
A good reputation gets you further than money does, Just like real-life, you can't pay your way up to ever-lasting success.
Making your own faction is quite simple!
Simply type '/f create NAME' - (Make sure to keep names appropriate, any childish or inappropriate names will get your fac deleted!)

-
Hmm, You've reached the point where you've made a decent reputation for yourself.
People like you, and they want to join your faction!
You invite these people and guess what happens! BAM, Betrayal.
Sadly, this is something that happens daily on factions!
People will find ways to raid you, and sadly joining a faction, leaving it, then raiding it is allowed.
BEWARE, of who you trust! - Any mistake made is your own fault, and a staff member cant / wont help you if you get raided by a former 'friend'.

-
If you eventually end up at the point where your faction has gotten pretty full, You can still grow!
You can form alliances with other factions by doing '/f allywith FACNAME'!
Even like this you can be raided / betrayed, so if one thing you should've written down by now is.
DONT, TRUST, ANYONE.
(XD LOL)

•Tip 1 : Be a friendly person - You'll make more friends by being nice, than by being rude!
•Tip 2 : Be careful about who you trust! Literally anyone can betray you, even your own 'family' or friends could end up betraying you!

•Tip 3 : Create alliances! You're stronger when you stand together, than when you walk alone.
•Tip 4 : It's not a smart thing to blame staff for not 'helping' when you get raided! - We understand some things upset you, but dont rage at staff for it!
-
/f commands!
/f create (to create fac)

•For more commands simply type /f help!

•You can gain faction strength by killing people! - (PowerLvLing / Farming on alts is prohibited and when caught or reported your faction will be deleted!)
•We enjoy fair-play! Any type of glitching - abusing - hacking will end up getting you banned! So dont do it!

•Reporting is key, You can report without having proof! It'll put staff on notice and allows them to prosecute if the reported user gets caught!
•We're always open for recommendations and feedback! - Please tell us how we can make the game even more fun for you and everyone else!

Thank you
-UnovaDX