Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global List of actually good suggestions. Taken from good suggestors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
List of actually good suggestions. Taken from good suggestors

Detailed description:
1. Top global elo/kills prizes (buycraft) for practice.

2. Friends, /friend. Be notified when they are online.

3. Guilds. There can be guild levels, multipliers, missions, etc.

4. Forums stat searcher.

5. Bedwars or skywars tournament events.

6. 4v4 bedwars.

7. Add a practice duel gamemode, 1v1 bedwars and 1v1 skywars.

8. /discord (player) command, so you can know their discord. Useful for asking staff stuff and just finding out people's discord's without having to ask. It would hvae the option to be turned off by the player.

9. Make the arenas in practice fully flat. It's understandable that it looks better, but we want practice to be only pvp and not be at any disadvantage or advantage because of the map.

10. In opprison, there is no use for gems. There should be, especially since you get gems from prestiging. Also, make it so prestiging is more worth it. For the first prestige, it costs around 60t to get. From paying 60t you should not get 250 tokens and a .1x multiplier. Keep the multiplier the same but make it so you get 10k tokens prestige 1, 20k prestige 2, and so on.

12. Get rid of voting link 5. It has never worked for me, and I have asked like 15 people and not a single person said it worked for them. Either all of us are just unlucky or don't know how to do it, but it seems to just not work at all.
13. Add some sort of youtube/streamer rank. It will cover up any rank besides staff rank. TBD what the requirements are but there should be one. Benefits: /nick, /skin, the ability to put links in chat and have them clickable.
14. Make it so staff can put links in public chat and for them to be clickable.
15. In practice, make it so the elo range is faster. It is too hard for lower very low elo people to get back to 1000, or better players to get to the elo they deserve to be at. Make queue times faster.

Reason(s):
Need to be implemented

Example(s):
I will add and edit and subtract them

Last edited:

keiko

The Pika
i have seen all of these suggestions before

UpperGround

Great Reporter
8. /discord (player) command, so you can know their discord. Useful for asking staff stuff and just finding out people's discord's without having to ask. It would hvae the option to be turned off by the player.
-1 To this one obv

Disaalt

The Pika
You wont see "Fourms stat checker" for a while now I don't think. well its been like 2 months and they didn't add it so

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
You wont see "Fourms stat checker" for a while now I don't think. well its been like 2 months and they didn't add it so
that's true it's probably also super hard to make but it's good to have it out there as an idea

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
List of actually good suggestions. Taken from good suggestors

Detailed description:
1. Top global elo/kills prizes (buycraft) for practice.

2. Friends, /friend. Be notified when they are online.

3. Guilds. There can be guild levels, multipliers, missions, etc.

4. Forums stat searcher.

5. Bedwars or skywars tournament events.

6. 4v4 bedwars.

7. Add a practice duel gamemode, 1v1 bedwars and 1v1 skywars.

9. Make the arenas in practice fully flat. It's understandable that it looks better, but we want practice to be only pvp and not be at any disadvantage or advantage because of the map.

10. In opprison, there is no use for gems. There should be, especially since you get gems from prestiging. Also, make it so prestiging is more worth it. For the first prestige, it costs around 60t to get. From paying 60t you should not get 250 tokens and a .1x multiplier. Keep the multiplier the same but make it so you get 10k tokens prestige 1, 20k prestige 2, and so on.

12. Get rid of voting link 5. It has never worked for me, and I have asked like 15 people and not a single person said it worked for them. Either all of us are just unlucky or don't know how to do it, but it seems to just not work at all.
13. Add some sort of youtube/streamer rank. It will cover up any rank besides staff rank. TBD what the requirements are but there should be one. Benefits: /nick, /skin, the ability to put links in chat and have them clickable.
14. Make it so staff can put links in public chat and for them to be clickable.
15. In practice, make it so the elo range is faster. It is too hard for lower very low elo people to get back to 1000, or better players to get to the elo they deserve to be at. Make queue times faster.
16. Some sort of build team/submitting builds. Pika shouldn't have to copy minigame maps from other servers. It would also be good for the community to have community made builds that everyone can enjoy.

Reason(s):
Need to be implemented

Example(s):
I will add and edit and subtract them

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey momo250,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,