Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/Level

HotDogMan

I play lifesteal and I am on level 7 of /level.For the level you need to kill 32 cows and chickens. I have seen in chat and for myself when you kill the cows or chickens it does not register on /level. If you guys can tell me how to do this level so I can spread the word or fix the bug please and thank you

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
I play lifesteal and I am on level 7 of /level.For the level you need to kill 32 cows and chickens. I have seen in chat and for myself when you kill the cows or chickens it does not register on /level. If you guys can tell me how to do this level so I can spread the word or fix the bug please and thank you
the admins are rn working on it everyone is stuck on lv 7 its funny cus you'd think they learn their lesson after the last bug that killing entities doesn't work.

OP
OP
H

HotDogMan

the admins are rn working on it everyone is stuck on lv 7 its funny cus you'd think they learn their lesson after the last bug that killing entities doesn't work.
The thing is I’m from skyblock and the levels for killing entities on there works fine but it is a new game mode for them so there pretty much on a trial and error type thing

LorHydra

i cant help you with this cuz i my self am struggling to level up

MadMonk_

Banned
It's probably because the gamemode was newly introduce and it is a bug Instead of posting thread you can make a Bug-report.