Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Let's talk about Enderman Kit so baby-rager wont complain and quit the game.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Grass grow, birds fly, sun shines and gamers, god damn let's talk about Enderman Kit. I see a ton of people complain about Enderman Kit, dying from it, accusing people that pearling is hacking.
What the actual crack of these ton of filthy complains. Remember Bonk Kit exist so just bonk them away, is that hard? Seriously, it's not that hard to counter kill an Enderman Kit player, just combo them with fist will also work. I would say Flameshot and Pyro is the worst kit in-game due to how Flameshot can 2 shot non-armor peeps and you can use it until late-game, also Enderman Kit need level 3 for Pearl. Enderman Kit just for early game kills that all. Seriously stop complain about Enderman Kit.

If not just tell them to remove Diamond Sword from Enderman Kit and replace it with 1x Splash Potion of Harming 1 and replace Leather Chestplate with Leather Boots:

- Die easily because removed the Diamond Sword
- No more people complains about it
- Splash Potion of Harming 1 can't one shot player, loot your chest
- Make sense because Enderman use Magic and Potions are Magic according to Minecraft
- Lesser defense from boots

There you go Enderman Kit complainers, baby ragers. I solve you the problem now stop complaining about it. ( If only Dev will make another update for Skywars )

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
Grass grow, birds fly, sun shines and gamers, god damn let's talk about Enderman Kit. I see a ton of people complain about Enderman Kit, dying from it, accusing people that pearling is hacking.
What the actual crack of these ton of filthy complains. Remember Bonk Kit exist so just bonk them away, is that hard? Seriously, it's not that hard to counter kill an Enderman Kit player, just combo them with fist will also work. I would say Flameshot and Pyro is the worst kit in-game due to how Flameshot can 2 shot non-armor peeps and you can use it until late-game, also Enderman Kit need level 3 for Pearl. Enderman Kit just for early game kills that all. Seriously stop complain about Enderman Kit.

If not just tell them to remove Diamond Sword from Enderman Kit and replace it with 1x Splash Potion of Harming 1 and replace Leather Chestplate with Leather Boots:

- Make sense because Enderman use Magic and Potions are Magic according to Minecraft

There you go Enderman Kit complainers, baby ragers. I solve you the problem now stop complaining about it. ( If only Dev will make another update for Skywars )
Yo u can remove leather chesplate but not the sword and ender man kit is compeetly fair already. It will become like the hypelxls energix kit which was too op but i got nerfed and nobody uses it. Dont make enderman kit like that, IT HAS TALENT

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Yo u can remove leather chesplate but not the sword and ender man kit is compeetly fair already. It will become like the hypelxls energix kit which was too op but i got nerfed and nobody uses it. Dont make enderman kit like that, IT HAS TALENT
Just saying, I would prefer use Bonk Kit to counter than revamp the entire Eman Kit lmao

SheDX

Epic Pika

well i dont think so every player is good enough to combo that easily

Fournes

Pika Lover
Haha! it is kinda funny to see Players complain about Enderman kit thinking we hack and the more Entertaining is when they Report you

:ROFLMAO:

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Haha! it is kinda funny to see Players complain about Enderman kit thinking we hack and the more Entertaining is when they Report you

:ROFLMAO:

Fun fact, for my 43 win of my winstreak, I got fly hacked + bhopped on!

Terrificking

well enderman is fair enough according to mincraft enderman teloports so u get a pearl and the colour of enderman is black so u get a black armour u get a diamond sword cause its strong and enderman kit is 27k coins which i grinded for months so its fair

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
well enderman is fair enough according to mincraft enderman teloports so u get a pearl and the colour of enderman is black so u get a black armour u get a diamond sword cause its strong and enderman kit is 27k coins which i grinded for months so its fair
Wtt is this lmao upvotr this lmaoo

Dytel

Banned
lol ok. record a game where something like that happens and u defeat them. also if im bad i wonder how i carried u alot in bedwars lol