Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Let's talk about Enderman Kit so baby-rager wont complain and quit the game.

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
lol ok. record a game where something like that happens and u defeat them. also if im bad i wonder how i carried u alot in bedwars lol
you didn't? i never played bw with u

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
lol ok. record a game where something like that happens and u defeat them. also if im bad i wonder how i carried u alot in bedwars lol
uhum I had a 41 winstreak and killed a fly hacker? and ur complaining about a pearler I got a 42 winstreak that game.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
(actually i don't remember what my winstreak was when i encountered it)

SaberOfXebec

Pika Lover
Grass grow, birds fly, sun shines and gamers, god damn let's talk about Enderman Kit. I see a ton of people complain about Enderman Kit, dying from it, accusing people that pearling is hacking.
What the actual crack of these ton of filthy complains. Remember Bonk Kit exist so just bonk them away, is that hard? Seriously, it's not that hard to counter kill an Enderman Kit player, just combo them with fist will also work. I would say Flameshot and Pyro is the worst kit in-game due to how Flameshot can 2 shot non-armor peeps and you can use it until late-game, also Enderman Kit need level 3 for Pearl. Enderman Kit just for early game kills that all. Seriously stop complain about Enderman Kit.

If not just tell them to remove Diamond Sword from Enderman Kit and replace it with 1x Splash Potion of Harming 1 and replace Leather Chestplate with Leather Boots:

- Die easily because removed the Diamond Sword
- No more people complains about it
- Splash Potion of Harming 1 can't one shot player, loot your chest
- Make sense because Enderman use Magic and Potions are Magic according to Minecraft
- Lesser defense from boots

There you go Enderman Kit complainers, baby ragers. I solve you the problem now stop complaining about it. ( If only Dev will make another update for Skywars )
People like these are just too lazy to get the enderman kit themselves and would rather it be nerfed/removed than spend like 3 hours on skywars to get enough coins

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
u literally friended me after i carried u lmao
woht u just friended me and messaged me that u earn like 23k from cryptocurrency yearly or some shi, i dont remember it since it was 1 month ago

nitus777

I used to rage in starting i called them hackers. And didn't play skywars for 1 month
Lul