Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
Username:
xDerpcat​

Suggestion:
Leaderboards​

Detailed description:
Hello ladies and gents once again back with another stupid suggestion i've come up with but i think this suggestion is one of the things that a lot of people would actually agree on lets say that, but anyways about a month ago we had Finals and Beds leader board on bedwars which was absolutely amazing but apparently it got removed as the month ended with christmas which got me thinking, damn is this some seasonal update? because if that's the case that's actually depressing isn't it?, i think Zxga made a suggestion about Replacing Games played and kills leader board with finals and beds, because both are pretty much the leader boards where you can abuse as much as you can, doesn't matter if it's boosting or not, you can do it all by yourself, ya'kno spawn killin' and constantly starting a game and leaving afterwards which adds up a games played on that beauty little stat of yours which is stupid, but i think almost everyone on this stunning server would like those leader boards back and i think it's a great idea to keep it lifetime and not seasonal if it is so, if you were to open some of those chat categories on pika you can clearly tell how many people have asked those poor developers to add them back, but again it's something that the community wants you know? and im sure this suggestion is probably duplicated since a lot of people were asking for it and i dont blame them.​

Reason(s):
because ofcourse everyone wants finals and beds leader board for our precious game mode and was considered a good update to the leader boards during Christmas and Halloween.​

Cute

Pika Lover
+1 this suggestion is a life changing one, during the time it was around in the Halloween and Christmas lobbies, I got married and became a father of 5 children.

OP
OP
xDerpcat

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
+1 this suggestion is a life changing one, during the time it was around in the Halloween and Christmas lobbies, I got married and became a father of 5 children.
wait what

Lennox

Id like the kill leaderboard but It dosnt make sense to put a "most games played" lb as mentioned players can abuse it

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Username:
xDerpcat

Suggestion:
Leaderboards

Detailed description:
Hello ladies and gents once again back with another stupid suggestion i've come up with but i think this suggestion is one of the things that a lot of people would actually agree on lets say that, but anyways about a month ago we had Finals and Beds leader board on bedwars which was absolutely amazing but apparently it got removed as the month ended with christmas which got me thinking, damn is this some seasonal update? because if that's the case that's actually depressing isn't it?, i think Zxga made a suggestion about Replacing Games played and kills leader board with finals and beds, because both are pretty much the leader boards where you can abuse as much as you can, doesn't matter if it's boosting or not, you can do it all by yourself, ya'kno spawn killin' and constantly starting a game and leaving afterwards which adds up a games played on that beauty little stat of yours which is stupid, but i think almost everyone on this stunning server would like those leader boards back and i think it's a great idea to keep it lifetime and not seasonal if it is so, if you were to open some of those chat categories on pika you can clearly tell how many people have asked those poor developers to add them back, but again it's something that the community wants you know? and im sure this suggestion is probably duplicated since a lot of people were asking for it and i dont blame them.

Reason(s):
because ofcourse everyone wants finals and beds leader board for our precious game mode and was considered a good update to the leader boards during Christmas and Halloween.
Could you like make that more simple, for the people who are lazy to read the whole thing?

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello xDerpcat,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Duplicate
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.