Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Leaderboard Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoSense

Pika Member
Username:
LoSense​

Suggestion:
Leaderboard Rewards​

Detailed description:
Im not sure about rewards for lifetime leaderboard but weekly and monthly leaderboards on bedwars and skywars should have some rewards for like top 3 players on each leaderboard , game would be more grindly and active!​

Reason(s):
Alot of players leaving minigames server (most skywars) and alot of players won't grind for better stats bcs there is no good reason for that so minigames get boring fast ... This should be good to keep players on minigames server and leaderboard rewards will keep players grinding more and more so game would be even more active , shortly , minigames leaderboards are kinda dead. Game would be more grindly and active as i said before!​

Example(s):
Rewards could be gold and iron for top 3 players (players can buy whatever they want with gold and iron now i think thats rly good reward but im not sure about how much gold or iron 1st,2nd and 3rd player would get)​

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
+1, i like this suggestion, due the following reason(s):

-It really does make sense, due the counted up reasons
-It could make grinding much more fun & it could generally make both gamemodes more competitive
-There really isn't a big reason to grind for Leaderboards, but which such system it definetly would change. Maybe it could also be that you get a random locked cosmetic or something similar like that.

Have a nice day playing on PikaNetwork!

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Honestly, nice suggestion a +1 from me.. nice suggestion :)

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
Username:
LoSense

Suggestion:
Leaderboard Rewards

Detailed description:
Im not sure about rewards for lifetime leaderboard but weekly and monthly leaderboards on bedwars and skywars should have some rewards for like top 3 players on each leaderboard , game would be more grindly and active!

Reason(s):
Alot of players leaving minigames server (most skywars) and alot of players won't grind for better stats bcs there is no good reason for that so minigames get boring fast ... This should be good to keep players on minigames server and leaderboard rewards will keep players grinding more and more so game would be even more active , shortly , minigames leaderboards are kinda dead. Game would be more grindly and active as i said before!

Example(s):
Rewards could be gold and iron for top 3 players (players can buy whatever they want with gold and iron now i think thats rly good reward but im not sure about how much gold or iron 1st,2nd and 3rd player would get)

not a great idea
this will make people addicted to pika
and i would only agree for lifetime cause it takes way too much time and at some point a no life timer grinder would understand that

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Username:
LoSense

Suggestion:
Leaderboard Rewards

Detailed description:
Im not sure about rewards for lifetime leaderboard but weekly and monthly leaderboards on bedwars and skywars should have some rewards for like top 3 players on each leaderboard , game would be more grindly and active!

Reason(s):
Alot of players leaving minigames server (most skywars) and alot of players won't grind for better stats bcs there is no good reason for that so minigames get boring fast ... This should be good to keep players on minigames server and leaderboard rewards will keep players grinding more and more so game would be even more active , shortly , minigames leaderboards are kinda dead. Game would be more grindly and active as i said before!

Example(s):
Rewards could be gold and iron for top 3 players (players can buy whatever they want with gold and iron now i think thats rly good reward but im not sure about how much gold or iron 1st,2nd and 3rd player would get)
Hello, although this suggestion lacks details, I will still give it a +1 as I can understand what you are saying, I think this will make the game mode(s) more enjoyable/fun to play.

ir_n

The Pika
+1 giving iron as payouts like other servers would make players want to play the server more as people nolife currently for no rewards which could be boring

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello LoSense,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.