Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lag backs both being annoying and some fewer times helpful after another lag back that almost kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidry

So as you can see by the title, it’s pretty self explaining.

Example, when I Jitter Bridge, Breezily Bridge or God Bridge, I get lag backs pretty often.
Like, basically, I jump to slow down a bit, I place a block and keeps bridging, then it lags me back and makes me get stuck in the blocks, it even removes the blocks I placed. Some very few times, it lags me back to a safe place, but more commonly, it just removes the blocks and makes me fall off and die in the void.
This even happens sometimes when I just simple sprint and jumps.
It lags me back into a block, makes me stuck in the block, I literally can’t move out of it.
The only way I then can get out of it, is if I stand still and jumps once without moving, and this takes up voulrable time that eventually could cost me the game.

I am sure you already know this, but I believe it’s the best to fix these lag backs, if it so is the server that is lagging, it would be the best to attempt to fix that server lag.

Although, my years experience of playing minecraft, includes that lag backs, is usually a server host issue. - The response from the server device that hosts the server is getting delayed.

If this is not the reason for the lag backs, what is?
If you don’t know, I’d recommend to troubleshoot it a bit.
If you know what it is, I’d recommend trying to fix it.

If you’re unable to fix it, due to issues like example a anti cheat wouldn’t work correctly, that’s all good.

albido

Rare Pika
It's Anti cheat related.. it's sometimes bad ping and sometimes it's coz server you are too fast for server to register but it's in rare case

Status
Not open for further replies.