Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lack of Co-Ordination and Bad Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanWolf

Pika Member
The coordinationd uring this was toooo bad. The Tournament went wrong.
1. Due to the lag it was postponed for nearly an hour late!!! Thats not a Big prob bcz it was to fix it.
2. The people who signed up nearly 5hrs back including myself were not there bcz they had reset the signup.
3. 1 staff(whoms name iw ould not like to specify) told me to wait till my turn comes and then i asked him if i had to resignup and NO REPLY!

THIS HAPENED TO MANY OTHERS. the management was bad. The people who waited for more than a few hrs were not evn there. The people who heard the news and came later on like 10 mins bfr it started made it into the event.

And i am requesting the staffs to do a better part of management next time.

NOTE: I DIDNT MEAN TO DISRESPECT THE STAFF I KNOW THEY DID A LOT OF WORK BUT IT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK AND MANY ARE UNHAPPY. PLZ BE BETTER.

hail pika!! xD

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey,

first i wanted to tell you the reason why we did re-open the sign up for the tournament because 9/10 wasn't here. thats the reason why we did that, its smarter and easier than wait for all people. the tournament was too late, i was thinking that practice will be online at 2 PM and we are doing it on 7Pm so there is 5 hours to repair or fix things, but we had some issues when we wanted to put it online so thats why the delay.

We have our things, when the server came back up. a lot of people had bugs / help needed, there was a (spamming) broadcast with the sign-up and you most click on it. Ultimatesaviour also said "you need to sign up again" so the only reason was because of that you aren't online that time and when we started we came.

Thread locked, his opinion given and my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.