Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

L6 Statue

Should There Be A Statue For The 3 First L6 Rankers?

• Yes There Should

• No There Shouldnt

• Nuteral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastBearYT

Hello If Any Admin Sees This Please Relpy I Am The First Player In Skyblock History To Ever Reach The L6 Rank And I Was Wondering If Me And The Next 2 Players To Reach L6 Could Possible Get A Statue Of Us (Like The Bal And Days Statue) In The Spawn? I Think This Was A Good Idea :D Please Relpy.

NickTill

This is a very time consuming action to fulfill, which is probably why it will be declined. It is possible that some other sort of rewarding prize could be given but that is not up to me.

Neutral

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Gergerino

Epic Pika
This is a bad idea, because the other statues in spawn can change, so you can work to your statue in spawn, but when those will come, they can't change. Even if they are inactive. So that's why I don't like it

moustafa1818

I hope the reward you´re talking about gets paid to someone who TRUELY earned a L6, not joining the OPSkyblock and starting at middle L5.

You know what I mean :)

Why do you want to advertise yourself @BeastBearYT when you glitched to L6 and didn't rank up legit like some people.

And also staffs, please fix this rank up glitch, its been since the reset we were all asking for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.