Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Knockback

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsolatedReaper

Pika Lover
I really think there is a need to increase the knockback in practice....There is very less knockback and it makes roding sometimes useless. Also the knockback in combo should be increased a little bit more as with the strength 2 pot,the player dies very quickly. Maybe its just me finding this weird but something is wrong with the kb....Even while w-tapping i do very less knockback than i do on 200 ping servers (i get 100 ping on pika)
If this is stupid ...feel free to educate me

MmEXTREME

Veteran
I agree on the point of the strength 2 is op but the kb no, the player you are fighting might have bad ping or his ping is too good he doesn't take that much of kb.

__Vendetta

I really think there is a need to increase the knockback in practice....There is very less knockback and it makes roding sometimes useless. Also the knockback in combo should be increased a little bit more as with the strength 2 pot,the player dies very quickly. Maybe its just me finding this weird but something is wrong with the kb....Even while w-tapping i do very less knockback than i do on 200 ping servers (i get 100 ping on pika)
I also agree with strenght pot 2 plus the kb no, because maybe the player does not have one of the best computers

Moon_420

Banned
I like the Knockback on Practice I have 40-60 Ping and please don't change it :D It's perfect for No-Debuff and I don't know about BuildUHC Rod Knockback cause I don't play on that but If it's bad on there then sure go ahead change it.

__Vendetta

I like the Knockback on Practice I have 40-60 Ping and please don't change it :D It's perfect for No-Debuff and I don't know about BuildUHC Rod Knockback cause I don't play on that but If it's bad on there then sure go ahead change it.

True bro :D:medal:

DeZiMatorZ

The knockback should NEVER change, its perfect and I see no issues with it, but I agree that combo mode need more work onto it for it to be a good gamemode, but the knockback in general is perfect, there's no need to change it.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
You ain't supposed to get knockback with rods it is there to stun the opponent giving you an opening to land a blow which leads to a combo.

DeZiMatorZ

You ain't supposed to get knockback with rods it is there to stun the opponent giving you an opening to land a blow which leads to a combo.
Fishing rods do do knockback, but not as much as a hit from a player that's sprinting, they deal knockback similar to a hit from a player that's NOT sprinting, unless the server has modified the knockback values.

PriorHx

Pika Lover
This is really just something that is ping based. Low pingers are going to take less KB, average (80-130) are going to take more. Not much to do there.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
This is really just something that is ping based. Low pingers are going to take less KB, average (80-130) are going to take more. Not much to do there.
Not so true.
I have 100 ping
My friend had 60 we took the same kb both.
anyways the ping is not based on this point.
Check this list:
MC version 1.7.10 - less kb sometimes considered as hacking.
MC version 1.8.x - more kb then 1.7.10 but there is a bug wish you can do it (W + sprint + S) i always use these to do like anti kb xd
MC version 1.9 - same as 1.8 but the bug got fixed
MC version 1.10 - takes alot of kb

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Not so true.
I have 100 ping
My friend had 60 we took the same kb both.
anyways the ping is not based on this point.
Check this list:
MC version 1.7.10 - less kb sometimes considered as hacking.
MC version 1.8.x - more kb then 1.7.10 but there is a bug wish you can do it (W + sprint + S) i always use these to do like anti kb xd
MC version 1.9 - same as 1.8 but the bug got fixed
MC version 1.10 - takes alot of kb
There's also factors, like the list you included, or w-tapping, block hitting, server latency, etc., that can alter your kb. I guess it really depends on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.