Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP (For kitpvp) New vouchers quest etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilShady

Pika Member
Suggestion:
(For kitpvp) New vouchers quest etc.....

Detailed description:
I was thinking about changing some of the Koth loot add a chance to get a rank voucher but you can't use the ranked voucher immediately it's kinda as you activate it and you can't die or you have to be in the combat zone for 5 mins or so before you can claim it. And the quest thing I was talking about add an NPC and name it quests and when you click on him kinda like the shop it opens a variety of quest you can complete for money so it adds a easyer way for lower people to get money. Idk if this one will be good but add another Koth like a Koth above them all a 1 time a day Koth that gives you limited edition items that also brings me to the rank voucher thing like add the rank voucher into the 1 day Koth but a 20% chance or something like that and add other items and instead of 5mins make it 10 mins because it has Rare items in it. Daily events could help bring players more often Instead of 400 people you guys could prob get 600+ etc....

Gamemode / Platform:
KitPvP

Reason(s):
I explained all this is the disc

OP
OP
LilShady

LilShady

Pika Member
Also, I was thinking of like adding a clan Type mechanic /clan create (Name of the clan) I saw this on another server that I played before I quit but I think that would be cool so it makes where you can't hit your teammates. Just another suggestion :)

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello LilShady,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.