Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event KitPvP Event: Staff Stress Dolls! (OFFICIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opticlulz

Veteran
Everyone gets mad at staff eventually.
Sometimes they just want to KILL them!
But their "god" darn perms are always in the way. (pun intended)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event hosted by OpticLuLz
This is just an announcement, get ready for Sunday!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rebellion begins now!
On May 8th, 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time USA
Server: KitPvP
Event Summary:
Staff listed below will be geared in various kits and have a piece of paper in their inventory renamed in green with a number. This piece of paper can be cashed in for cash/ingame money, the amount of cash given to you is the number on the paper. How do you get it? Kill the staff with the paper. How do you redeem it? Call on staff after the event to cash it in. Easy as that.
Announcing The Prize!:
When you kill a staff, make sure you pick up the paper they drop. Cash it in to staff by may 10th for the amount of cash that the paper is named to.
Ex: [523] = Cash it in and get 523 in game money on kit.
Staff Participating in the event:
UltimateSaviour
Skittlez13114
DestructPvP

TheBearKing
LiLGee
iNickyy
KayleeeSea

OpticLuLz
Younger
Himox
WolfsRain
SnowyWolves

--- More to be listed soon ---

Last edited:
there should be a faction event like last time , 12 teams (or however much) 3 in 1 team duel off and final = owner of team vs each other

OP
OP
Opticlulz

Opticlulz

Veteran
ME:"Giving away free cash" they say. "Milk is spoiled" they say! I'll show you! I'll show the world!
*sits down*
ME: Ok optic, get a hold of yourself, they are only joking.
Jasper/DutchSmash: Nub
News Flash!!!
Just yesterday we found a dead milkman shoving a gold painted apple down his mouth!
Jasper: Nub

Hasnain

Let's just hope it's above 1B. Like seriously, I really need to get to Champion in OpFactions. One other thing is that you have to kill them with the paper?? I don't get it.

oMeteor

Veteran
Let's just hope it's above 1B. Like seriously, I really need to get to Champion in OpFactions. One other thing is that you have to kill them with the paper?? I don't get it.
'In kit-pvp'

ambinspire

this is EZZZZ
gonna prepare my macro
Jasper tell em :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.