Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP KitPVP Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Username:
Regretfull​

Suggestion:
KitPVP Change​

Detailed description:
Add the command `/disguise` to KitPVP for any Rank (or Legend+) and the concept would work the same as Minigames.
You can choose your name and select the rank (your rank or any rank below yours) and your level (your level or anything below) or you can do /nick -r (Random Nickname)​

Reason(s):
This command is used to disguise into other people so you won't get targeted. I'm so sick of getting teamed on for no reason and I want to look like a regular Pika Network (as you do on the Minigames with /nick). This is a MASSIVE QOL Change and I genuinely hope you add this into the game. KitPVP is not fun if you're getting targeted by the same people just because they want your stuff (even though I use Viking Set) and I want to grind KitPVP.​

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Regretfulled,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This for sure won't be implanted due to Kit-PvP is not like MiniGames or practice. Adding /disguise on Kit PvP is unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.