Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KIT-PVP suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenGU

Pika Member
hey i am tengu and i wonder if yoeri is making new kits and prefix and a new map cuz kit pvp need that for sure i have played kit-pvp for a long time and i still like it but i would prefer that he add a lot of new kits and their upgrades it would be cool oh and add a party plugin =/ we sometime hit or team mates and we some times kill them by accident or at least add a guild plugin hope u read it and thank you

ruzyxo

Veteran
If u mean to bring back the kit upgrade, it will be -1 to me, its a very bad idea..
About the party plugin, I agree

OP
OP
TenGU

TenGU

Pika Member
=/
okay rusty xD #AddThePartyPlugin !

ZeroGiven

Veteran
If we would add a Party plugin do you have any futures in mind we could also add with it?

Matik212

+1 for party but @ZeroGiven keep in mind this: We can't let a party be too big or there will be like a army team instead we could have maybe a limit on parties 5 sounds like a good number because When i am usually on kit-pvp that's the usual team number. Some features well a private party chat DUHH, maybe could have that thing like factions where in chat it shows what fac ur in eg if am in a party name 'BlameOptic' could have when i speak in chat [BlameOptic] Matik212: Test. To create a party must have at least $500 we don't want people just creating a party and just leaving now do we?
I do not know if this one is possible but I have seen the complains of pots prices being too high and money you get for kills too low so how about we add this little ability for parties leaders and leaders ONLY (Dont want everyone in the party doing this) be able to start a potion effect, way this will work is the leader can buy a potion effect for 24hrs for something like $800 because I think it is a little op and everyone on in the party could get Strength II, Speed II or Regen II (Only one per 24hrs, to change that's $200 maybe) and you get it for the whole day and dont have to be buying pots everytime.
IDK JUST MY IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD :D

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
hey i am tengu and i wonder if yoeri is making new kits and prefix and a new map cuz kit pvp need that for sure i have played kit-pvp for a long time and i still like it but i would prefer that he add a lot of new kits and their upgrades it would be cool oh and add a party plugin =/ we sometime hit or team mates and we some times kill them by accident or at least add a guild plugin hope u read it and thank you
+Party Plugin.

OP
OP
TenGU

TenGU

Pika Member
If we would add a Party plugin do you have any futures in mind we could also add with it?
erm yea zero i have some kewl ideas xD just msg me on discord and i am going to tell ya :p some crazy ideas xD and it might get a lot of players :p

ZeroGiven

Veteran
erm yea zero i have some kewl ideas xD just msg me on discord and i am going to tell ya :p some crazy ideas xD and it might get a lot of players :p

Make a suggestion on the forums. I got a very busy schedule small chance of getting to chat on discord ;)

+1 for party but @ZeroGiven keep in mind this: We can't let a party be too big or there will be like a army team instead we could have maybe a limit on parties 5 sounds like a good number because When i am usually on kit-pvp that's the usual team number. Some features well a private party chat DUHH, maybe could have that thing like factions where in chat it shows what fac ur in eg if am in a party name 'BlameOptic' could have when i speak in chat [BlameOptic] Matik212: Test. To create a party must have at least $500 we don't want people just creating a party and just leaving now do we?
I do not know if this one is possible but I have seen the complains of pots prices being too high and money you get for kills too low so how about we add this little ability for parties leaders and leaders ONLY (Dont want everyone in the party doing this) be able to start a potion effect, way this will work is the leader can buy a potion effect for 24hrs for something like $800 because I think it is a little op and everyone on in the party could get Strength II, Speed II or Regen II (Only one per 24hrs, to change that's $200 maybe) and you get it for the whole day and dont have to be buying pots everytime.
IDK JUST MY IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD :D

Sounds cool maybe not all of it would actuall work out that well but I will look into it.

Let's call it pending for now and close this thread. [LOCKED]

Greetings,
ME

Status
Not open for further replies.