Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just want to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitablewolf

I've run into many hackers when i'm in kit-pvp. I always wanted to do something about it but I couldn't. So I've downloaded and uninstalled 5 or 6 different screen recorders and I finally found one. I was planning on recording every time now when I pvp so if I run into any hackers, I'll send the footage/ proof to staff or somewhere where staff can see it. Hopefully this helps :)

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I've run into many hackers when i'm in kit-pvp. I always wanted to do something about it but I couldn't. So I've downloaded and uninstalled 5 or 6 different screen recorders and I finally found one. I was planning on recording every time now when I pvp so if I run into any hackers, I'll send the footage/ proof to staff or somewhere where staff can see it. Hopefully this helps :)
Here is a thread I made that has a recorder that is just great. Check it out.
https://pika-network.net/threads/how-to-record-hackers.30231/

Ivan Cheng

nvdia shadowplay is really, really good if you have a nvdia gpu. It allows you to record AFTER you spot a cheater, and click a hotkey to save the last 5 minutes or so.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
I've run into many hackers when I'm in kit-pvp. I always wanted to do something about it but I couldn't. So I've downloaded and uninstalled 5 or 6 different screen recorders and I finally found one. I was planning on recording every time now when I pvp so if I run into any hackers, I'll send the footage/ proof to staff or somewhere where staff can see it. Hopefully, this helps :)

thank you for helping us make pika network a hacker-free zone. I got 1 tip. once you do record a hacker, post it here: https://pika-network.net/banreport/

Mebzz

Pika Member
You should use OBS If you havent tried it already, I use it myself and it's super easy to use and barely uses any of your frames!

Status
Not open for further replies.