Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Joining the #1 Faction Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
Hi my name is JimmyBoonaerts98 Im the Co of the faction: Legends (normal factions)

I get daily many Join requests. so i thought lets make a forum post about it.
there are a few things u need to have in order to join us listed below.

Donator rank (coal or higher)
Enough stuff so you dont have to ask mods for it (we always help out if needed tho.)
Some skills (like good in pvp, building, helping others or anything else)
Be friendly help other fac members/ally's
And thats about it. If you wanna join msg me ingame : Jimmyboonaerts98

when you join you will be placed in the New Members vault with private chests and a Farm location.
When we fully trust you you will get moved out and stay with us. In the bigboy base.

If you are not a donator i will still considerate to let you join But you will not get moved into the 'new members vault' i will build a base for all new Non-ranked faction members but its not done yet so keep that in mind.

If you're power below 0/10 multiple times you wil get warned first and eventually kicked.

Chiken2014

Helper
Um, im good at pvp since frenk is in the fac and I rekt him, im god. can i join?

OP
OP
jimmyboonaerts98

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
Maybe Chicken, Destruct you can add yourself anyway but you may join. so that way its no abooooooose.

And btw im no longer Co-owner I'am the Owner now :)

2great4you

Pika Member
You got zero stuff from me and xpotatotomatox because you were too busy pvping in the vault below ours. We moved everything out and PLUS you couldn't creeper our chests in the water <3 So idk what you're on about. :) If you are wondering how much stuff we got out I'd say 20-30 dubs of so gg mate.

OP
OP
jimmyboonaerts98

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
2great4you the fact that brent tp'ed me straigt into the base is enought for me. Now you have to make another base wich is funny.
About the gear pff i dont need any more pls no i will have to make multiple vaults then. i couldnt care less about gear.
And chicken i trust you for -100% the only reason you want to join is to inside me/us so thats a no.

OP
OP
jimmyboonaerts98

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
and 2great4you ive reported you for youre childisch behaviour disliking me 8 times in a row. do you have a life or are you just soo bored with it to give just dislikes to everyone? trust me i can do that alot better.

2great4you

Pika Member
#1 that base was only like a few days old and we didn't focus too much on unlike our current base and I was only replying to the fact that u said " Do they even have stuff left after I raided ducklings". Well to be honest I admit that legend raided us but at the same time I pretty much went positive gear thanks to you just coming the base naked while I getting free gears and gaps from you. And only disliking your message because I don't like it.

Last edited:

Henrywelch

Lol jimmy no one in your fac can pvp and i had a base and legends raided it... while i was in legends and it was claimed by legends

Status
Not open for further replies.