Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is there any staff places left ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing on pika network kit-pvp for a fair while now a thing brought to my attention is that there are multiple hackers on and there is nether many online staff the result in this is that there are op hackers which are ruining the fun for legit player losing all the gear and there hard earnt kill streaks which personally is not very fun :( so if there are any places left could pika network please contact me!.

Last edited:

CloudAP

Veteran
we are always open for more staff. that's why staff application is there :p

Also, staff are usually in vanish and there are less hacker than before. We will still try our best keeping the server clean :D

MouraThat

Veteran

Also, staff are usually in vanish and there are less hacker than before. We will still try our best keeping the server clean :D
@CloudAP ik im not staff and im not planning on being staff for pvp but ive noticed that for helpers you get assigned to certain servers and say if you wanted to do eg.Kit-pvp and there was already 5 helpers doing that but 2 helpers doing other servers . would kit pvp server staff be full up.
It would be helpful to know before applying
ofcourse ik your not incharge of this im just stating it as im sure you have some idea what im on about

Jeckicorn

Veteran
@CloudAP ik im not staff and im not planning on being staff for pvp but ive noticed that for helpers you get assigned to certain servers and say if you wanted to do eg.Kit-pvp and there was already 5 helpers doing that but 2 helpers doing other servers . would kit pvp server staff be full up.
It would be helpful to know before applying
ofcourse ik your not incharge of this im just stating it as im sure you have some idea what im on about

I think there is no chance they would say no to applying to staff, the bigger amount of staff, the less amount of husseling people :cool:
You only need to handle the oppertunity, responsebility, tests, people, the other staff, the rules and the little (most likeley) irritating 7-11 year olds. As you see that's totaly nothing for me :)

MouraThat

Veteran
I think there is no chance they would say no to applying to staff, the bigger amount of staff, the less amount of husseling people :cool:
You only need to handle the oppertunity, responsebility, tests, people, the other staff, the rules and the little (most likeley) irritating 7-11 year olds. As you see that's totaly nothing for me :)
Yea true
im hoping to get that opportunity soon ;)
just asking for future reference
thanks @Jeckicorn for the quick response

OP
OP
W

There is rarely ever a staff in /v dude and I know that for a fact and when there is they afk or leave

MouraThat

Veteran
There is rarely ever a staff in /v dude and I know that for a fact and when there is they afk or leave
Well yes sometimes there afk maybe cause they r helping someone on ts3
but there are on pvp servers in /v so much. You wouldnt know how many are on at peak times.
They are there watching but as we all know any pvp server on any server =hackers and staff cant always do hackers no matter how many staff and how many anti hack plugins there will always been some hackers.
But i hope that you will apply.The staff team is always open and expanding i can see.,
If you need tips or help on how to do your staff application reply back.

CloudAP

Veteran
well. Staff are either in report section or in ts if they're afk. :p

The staff assignment is done to improve the server management. This is to have like Resident Helper on each Server. We still have ranks to other servers but we must focus on 1 so you'll know who to call and have an active Helper on specific server :D

Status
Not open for further replies.